Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Jenna R.

BY ULTA

• I've been searching for a new mascara because I like to change up...1 Answers
  • How is the lasting power on this one? Waterproof? And if not does...1 Answers
  • Any tips on applying mascara without getting it e... Be the first to answer!
Caroline C.
Brandon, FL
Good. Other types of Ulta brand mascara are better in my opinion. I like the one in the light purple tube best, but it's affordable and the formula works well!
Michelle R.
Out of all the mascara's I have tried in the past few years, this one was definitely one of my favorites. Easy to apply, and doesn't clump as much as others.
Brandy O.
Rochester, NY
This mascara is pretty decent. I scored it a couple years ago on #blackfriday. It goes on nicely and didn't flake at all. My eyes did start to itch though.
Charlene P.
Palmetto, FL
I love this stuff! No clumps no Lil ball thingies throughout the day in my face doesn't rub to make my eyes black and sunk in goes on smooth and not chunky
Bernadette H.
Antioch, CA
Not really my thanngg. my eye lashes didn't stay up!! and I'd just rather spend money on something that actually works. this was a waste of my money.
Kristin B.
Comstock Park , MI
I love the dark color but it left my lashes clumpy and feeling heavy. I prefer a mascara that feels light. It did make them look bigger though!
Andrea Y.
I got this in a promotion makeup bag at Ulta and I have to say I'm impressed with the smoothness of how it glides on for me never clumpy.
Brianna R.
Excelsior, MN
For the price, this is a good mascara. I do find that it leaves a little bit of black marks above my eye if it doesn't try completely.
Ashly C.
He said is w the same best first time oin tand oand in my life I love you too so so much fun and I have to do with a new few years ago
Taylor S.
Memphis, TN
I got this for free in one of their gift bags and have been obsessed with this ever since. I love the brush and its great to use
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Did this product make your lashes look fuller or longer?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What is your favorite brand of mascara?
Sierra P.
London
Are these really worth it??
Jessica S.
Whitesboro , NY
Are Ulta mascara's worth trying ?
Annie S.
Hamilton
Do you prefer drugstore mascaras or high-end mascaras?