Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Jenna R.

BY ULTA

• I've been searching for a new mascara because I like to change up...1 Answers
  • How is the lasting power on this one? Waterproof? And if not does...1 Answers
  • Any tips on applying mascara without getting it e... Be the first to answer!
Maria R.
Griffith, IN
I've only tried this mascara once and I really did love it. It didn't clump, went on smoothly, and stayed on all day.
Joanna H.
Clumpy, not very black, weird wand, Dried out quickly, over priced! However i love other Ulta products (Plush Drama Mascara)
brandi G.
Oklahoma City, OK
I actually really like ALL mascaras from ULTA. This one is a little messy but after it dries its great.
Veronica M.
I haven't had a mascara as the one I'm using now.... this was a down grade as my other cheap mascaras ive bought
camille e.
Eastlake, OH
Great mascara! Goes on and stays on nicely, but whats even beter is there is no trouble taking it off!
Raschele P.
East Falmouth, MA
Loving the brush!!!!!! The mascara itself is alright, wouldn't buy again, :( didn't last long.
ALYSSA R.
Woodstock, GA
Ulta Lash Icon Mascara is good for the price. But not the best Mascara I have ever used.
Cheyenne B.
It's ok mascara but you can buy better for the same price and the results will be so much better
Raven A.
Ward, AR
The color and texture are great and it works good for a while just not crazy about the brush..
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
I love this mascara!! It stays on and doesn't clump. I wear it all the time!!
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Did this product make your lashes look fuller or longer?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What is your favorite brand of mascara?
Sierra P.
London
Are these really worth it??
Jessica S.
Whitesboro, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are Ulta mascara's worth trying ?
Annie S.
Hamilton
Do you prefer drugstore mascaras or high-end mascaras?