Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Jenna R.

BY ULTA

• I've been searching for a new mascara because I like to change up...1 Answers
  • How is the lasting power on this one? Waterproof? And if not does...1 Answers
  • Any tips on applying mascara without getting it e... Be the first to answer!
Malenna A.
Hampton , Ga
Although I love Ulta, the store itself but Ulta's products are not that grand. I tried their mascara but I didn't like it one bit. The price was reasonable, but never again will I choose Ulta's products
Brandy O.
Rochester, NY
This mascara is pretty decent. I scored it a couple years ago on #blackfriday. It goes on nicely and didn't flake at all. My eyes did start to itch though.
Bernadette H.
Hayward, Ca
Not really my thanngg. my eye lashes didn't stay up!! and I'd just rather spend money on something that actually works. this was a waste of my money.
Brianna R.
Excelsior, MN
For the price, this is a good mascara. I do find that it leaves a little bit of black marks above my eye if it doesn't try completely.
Rachel B.
Marengo, OH
I did not like this mascara. It clumped my eyelashes really bad, and took all of the curl out of them. I went back to my cheap mascara and it works better for cheaper.
Gretchen B.
Goes on super smooth and isn't way too expensive like some prestige brands are. I would recommend this product to any customer looking for full coverage and cheap
Kristina M.
Davenport, IA
I decided to try this b/c I usually like Ulta brand products. The mascara was a little too clumpy for me. It weighed down my lashes, so they lost their curl.
Mindy L.
Ramey, PA
Ive used several different brands of mascara and this one was nay as good as others. It seemed to clump my lashes a lot. Probably wouldn't buy this kind again.
Andrea Y.
I got this in a promotion makeup bag at Ulta and I have to say I'm impressed with the smoothness of how it glides on for me never clumpy.
Monica H.
Muskegon, MI
This is my favorite mascara I have ever used. It goes on very smooth. It last all day and washes off good too..
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Did this product make your lashes look fuller or longer?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What is your favorite brand of mascara?
Sierra P.
London
Are these really worth it??
Jessica S.
Whitesboro, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are Ulta mascara's worth trying ?
Annie S.
Hamilton
Do you prefer drugstore mascaras or high-end mascaras?