Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Jenna R.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.

BY ULTA

• I've been searching for a new mascara because I like to change up w...1 Answers
  • How is the lasting power on this one? Waterproof? And if not does i...1 Answers
  • Any tips on applying mascara without getting it e...Be the first to answer!
Carla M.
Carla M.
Maywood, NJ
I am a Maybelline Great Lash loyalist. But I have frequented Ulta since one opened in my area. I had good experiences with their blushes and eyeliners so I made an impulse buy.

When I put on mascara, I like to put a few coats on to really darken and thicken my lashes. No can do with this product. After 1 coat, the mascara clumps terribly.
Joanna H.
Joanna H.
Clumpy, not very black, weird wand, Dried out quickly, over priced! However i love other Ulta products (Plush Drama Mascara)
Monique M.
Monique M.
Tucson, AZ
Its okay. I didn't like it very much because it clumped and was very drying.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
I love this mascara!! It stays on and doesn't clump. I wear it all the time!!
Bridgett L.
Bridgett L.
Madison, AL
I feel that the majority of Ulta mascaras are flakey and this one is no different. When orginally put on it looks great but it just doesn't last. It continuously flakes and makes you look like a raccoon. :(
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Celebration, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesn't take long to put on, doesn't clump and looks very good for the price that you are paying.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was very messy and wet! Then my eyes started to itch!
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
It's ok mascara but you can buy better for the same price and the results will be so much better
Kae L.
Kae L.
Columbus, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although I wouldn't call this the worst mascara I've ever tried I will say that it is "ok" at best. If you only want/need to apply one coat or if you use it as a second coat to a different brand then you will be fine. Otherwise, this tends to clump easily. You can get better formulas for the same price or relatively close.
Malenna A.
Malenna A.
Hampton , Ga
Although I love Ulta, the store itself but Ulta's products are not that grand. I tried their mascara but I didn't like it one bit. The price was reasonable, but never again will I choose Ulta's products
Annie S.
Annie S.
Hamilton
What is your favorite brand of mascara?
Audrey F.
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Did this product make your lashes look fuller or longer?
Alleyna S.
Alleyna S.
Beaver Falls, PA
I've never used an ultra product. Are they nice?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it clump? Is it messy? Does it flake throughout the day? Does it burn? Waterproof?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Whitesboro , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are Ulta mascara's worth trying ?