Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Jenna R.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.

BY ULTA

• I've been searching for a new mascara because I like to change up w...1 Answers
  • How is the lasting power on this one? Waterproof? And if not does i...1 Answers
  • Any tips on applying mascara without getting it e...Be the first to answer!
Noelia M.
Noelia M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its okay; not my fave
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
I am going to start by saying that i loveee this mascara.. i usually apply 2 coats on my eyelashes just to make it look sexier. It is easy to remove. It gets smudge if you get it wet.and it also starts to flake wen it gets old But hey that happen to every mascara..
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Marengo, OH
I did not like this mascara. It clumped my eyelashes really bad, and took all of the curl out of them. I went back to my cheap mascara and it works better for cheaper.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Woodruff, SC
I love Ulta. It's a great store where I can find just about anything I want there. For the most part I enjoy their brand. Great eyeshadows and eyeliners. However the mascara needs a ton of work. It runs and my lashes fell with it. It just didn't work.
Sara P.
Sara P.
I am really surprised so many people did not like this mascara because it is actually one of the best I have tried. I like to apply it after I apply my revlon mascara because the big wand makes my lashes look super full. It is inexpensive and it works really well. The only thing I will say is that it is a little wet and takes a while to dry, so don't blink right away.
Makayla F.
Makayla F.
This want all that good. i like the color but it made my eye lashes clumpy and i have to separate them. besides that the color was good & the formula is nice.
Raven A.
Raven A.
Ward, AR
The color and texture are great and it works good for a while just not crazy about the brush..
Brooklyn G.
Brooklyn G.
Salisbury, MD
I love this mascara because as long as you don't abuse it (aka apply too much mascara or use old mascara) it doesn't clump or flake. It's easy to wash off which I appreciate but probably wouldn't last the best in rain.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Canton, MI
Got it free and loved it! does what all the big names claim to do.
christie p.
christie p.
I really like this mascara. You could spend more with the high end items, but not get more value. Yes it does clump a little but I find that any mascara will do that, all it requires is a light brushing over to separate lashes again. I love the brush!
Annie S.
Annie S.
Hamilton
What is your favorite brand of mascara?
Audrey F.
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Did this product make your lashes look fuller or longer?
Alleyna S.
Alleyna S.
Beaver Falls, PA
I've never used an ultra product. Are they nice?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it clump? Is it messy? Does it flake throughout the day? Does it burn? Waterproof?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Whitesboro, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are Ulta mascara's worth trying ?