Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Jenna R.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.

BY ULTA

• I've been searching for a new mascara because I like to change up...1 Answers
  • How is the lasting power on this one? Waterproof? And if not does...1 Answers
  • Any tips on applying mascara without getting it e... Be the first to answer!
Fatima R.
Las Cruces, NM
This product can either be amazing for you or be such a hassle. You have to really work with the wand and use it different ways in order to get a desired look. Its not an amazing but its not horrible.
Karina A.
Its a good mascara but I feel like it could be better somehow, but it does the job regardless. yeah it may leave little clumps but what mascara doesn't do that?
Diana B.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This is a good mascara for beginers. but it does tendt to clump up and miss a few parts of my lashes but i really like the brush but the formula is not that great
Bridgett L.
Madison, AL
I feel that the majority of Ulta mascaras are flakey and this one is no different. When orginally put on it looks great but it just doesn't last. It continuously flakes and makes you look like a raccoon. :(
Malenna A.
Hampton , Ga
Although I love Ulta, the store itself but Ulta's products are not that grand. I tried their mascara but I didn't like it one bit. The price was reasonable, but never again will I choose Ulta's products
Rachel B.
Marengo, OH
I did not like this mascara. It clumped my eyelashes really bad, and took all of the curl out of them. I went back to my cheap mascara and it works better for cheaper.
Gretchen B.
Goes on super smooth and isn't way too expensive like some prestige brands are. I would recommend this product to any customer looking for full coverage and cheap
Kristina M.
Davenport, IA
I decided to try this b/c I usually like Ulta brand products. The mascara was a little too clumpy for me. It weighed down my lashes, so they lost their curl.
Mindy L.
Ramey, PA
Ive used several different brands of mascara and this one was nay as good as others. It seemed to clump my lashes a lot. Probably wouldn't buy this kind again.
Makayla F.
This want all that good. i like the color but it made my eye lashes clumpy and i have to separate them. besides that the color was good & the formula is nice.
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Did this product make your lashes look fuller or longer?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What is your favorite brand of mascara?
Sierra P.
London
Are these really worth it??
Jessica S.
Whitesboro , NY
Are Ulta mascara's worth trying ?
Annie S.
Hamilton
Do you prefer drugstore mascaras or high-end mascaras?