Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Jenna R.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.

BY ULTA

Devon v.
Salado, TX
A good mascara but for me it didn't come off at the ed of the day as easily as I had hoped, I liked the way it look when it was on but if you are the type of person that wants an easy mascara to come off then I would try something different. :)
Colleen B.
Shelton, CT
I love most Ulta products but their Lash Icon Mascara is not a favorite. It clumps and smears and for the same price I can get a mascara that I love! I think if they were to change the formula, this mascara could be great! I love the wand!
Christine S.
I have medium length eye lashes and I look for volume and length when using a mascara. Compared to other Maybelline mascaras, this one was disappointing. It did not do much for my lashes and only lengthened them a short bit
Brooklyn G.
Salisbury, MD
I love this mascara because as long as you don't abuse it (aka apply too much mascara or use old mascara) it doesn't clump or flake. It's easy to wash off which I appreciate but probably wouldn't last the best in rain.
Jenna R.
Although I've used better mascara from maybelin. It was dark whichmade my lashes more pronounce. But, it clumbed and smeared. I wouldn't buy it a again but, it was definently better than some past mascaras I've used
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
This is an ok mascara. I was running a little low on funds one day while shopping in Ulta & needed mascara so I thought Id give it a try. Id use t again but probably only when in a pinch
Alicia C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I was trying to go for a less expensive route of mascara for everyday use. After using this, I will just stick to using "They're Real", instead. This did not go on smooth whatsoever, aht the brush was terrible.
Katie A.
It isn't very think for me, but it makes my lashes really long looking. The packing is nice because it sticks out and I use a lot of different mascaras for separate occasions. It allows me to recognize it in my mess!
Katie J.
Higganum, CT
I was disappointed in this mascara! I had high hopes since I'm a huge fan of Ulta's eyeshadow. The mascara is so thin that it doesn't even look like it gets applied even if you go over your lashes multiple times. There are way more pharmacy brand eyeshadows that do a better job.
Fatima R.
LAS CRUCES, NM
This product can either be amazing for you or be such a hassle. You have to really work with the wand and use it different ways in order to get a desired look. Its not an amazing but its not horrible.
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Did this product make your lashes look fuller or longer?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What is your favorite brand of mascara?
Sierra P.
London
Are these really worth it??
Jessica S.
Whitesboro , NY
Are Ulta mascara's worth trying ?
Annie S.
Hamilton
Do you prefer drugstore mascaras or high-end mascaras?