Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Jenna R.

BY ULTA

• I've been searching for a new mascara because I like to change up...1 Answers
  • How is the lasting power on this one? Waterproof? And if not does...1 Answers
  • Any tips on applying mascara without getting it e...Be the first to answer!
Zunia D.
Zunia D.
Hialeah, FL
It's ok no a big fan
Bernadette H.
Bernadette H.
Hayward, Ca
Not really my thanngg. my eye lashes didn't stay up!! and I'd just rather spend money on something that actually works. this was a waste of my money.
Elise D.
Elise D.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought that I would try this because it was on sale and the brush size was what I typically like, but it was so ridiculously sticky! It didn't work as well as most drug store brands. The price is great but it's not worth having my eyelashes sticking all together.
yanarose j.
yanarose j.
Let me begin by saying, what I really enjoy about buying makeup is the packaging it comes in. I have to set for this makeup, I enjoy the red light up packaging it looks so amazing in my collection. But, it is not the best mascara I've used or tried if you will. I do have to say it was very good you know on my eyelashes it made them dark but it didn't really make them any longer or the lump shoelessso that's all that I can say. Honestly the best mascara is the better than sex mascara for me and the Maybelline rocket mascara is also an amazing mascara but this just didn't cut it for the actual product in the package.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Griffith, IN
I've only tried this mascara once and I really did love it. It didn't clump, went on smoothly, and stayed on all day.
jami g.
jami g.
Grants Pass, OR
Just tried out this mascara for the first time. Overall I felt it was a good product. It went on smoothly and had no problem with flaking off. Downside is I had to wipe off a lot of the excess color back into the bottle to keep lashes from looking clumpy.
Ree D.
Ree D.
Florissant, MO
I liked this a lot but it still didn't do it for me . . .
Carla M.
Carla M.
Maywood, NJ
I am a Maybelline Great Lash loyalist. But I have frequented Ulta since one opened in my area. I had good experiences with their blushes and eyeliners so I made an impulse buy.

When I put on mascara, I like to put a few coats on to really darken and thicken my lashes. No can do with this product. After 1 coat, the mascara clumps terribly.
Katie A.
Katie A.
It isn't very think for me, but it makes my lashes really long looking. The packing is nice because it sticks out and I use a lot of different mascaras for separate occasions. It allows me to recognize it in my mess!
Fatima R.
Fatima R.
LAS CRUCES, NM
This product can either be amazing for you or be such a hassle. You have to really work with the wand and use it different ways in order to get a desired look. Its not an amazing but its not horrible.
Annie S.
Annie S.
Hamilton
What is your favorite brand of mascara?
Audrey F.
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Did this product make your lashes look fuller or longer?
Alleyna S.
Alleyna S.
Beaver Falls , PA
I've never used an ultra product. Are they nice?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it clump? Is it messy? Does it flake throughout the day? Does it burn? Waterproof?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Whitesboro, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are Ulta mascara's worth trying ?