Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Jenna R.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.

BY ULTA

Kristen T.
Cross Hill, SC
I got this mascara in a free gift from Ulta and wasn't really expecting too much. To my surprise, I happily love it! I have had no issues with clumping and it doesn't flake hardly at all. the packaging is bright and easy to spot in my makeup bag. All around, very good mascara!
Mikayla C.
Mcallen, TX
This mascara is alright but honestly I feel like they are overpriced, I think maybelline mascaras are much better and they're much cheaper! These tend to be 10-15 bucks when maybelline is like 4-8 so yeah
Elise D.
Henrico, VA
I thought that I would try this because it was on sale and the brush size was what I typically like, but it was so ridiculously sticky! It didn't work as well as most drug store brands. The price is great but it's not worth having my eyelashes sticking all together.
Sara P.
I am really surprised so many people did not like this mascara because it is actually one of the best I have tried. I like to apply it after I apply my revlon mascara because the big wand makes my lashes look super full. It is inexpensive and it works really well. The only thing I will say is that it is a little wet and takes a while to dry, so don't blink right away.
Elizabeth B.
Killeen, TX
I used to swear by Ulta mascaras, until I realized how hard the formula was. It made my eyelashes crusty and the mascara wouldn't come off for days. Try Bad Gal Lash from Benefit and you will see and feel an incredible difference! Those 2 mascaras are polar opposites!!
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
I am going to start by saying that i loveee this mascara.. i usually apply 2 coats on my eyelashes just to make it look sexier. It is easy to remove. It gets smudge if you get it wet.and it also starts to flake wen it gets old But hey that happen to every mascara..
Kelly T.
Asheboro, NC
It was okay at best. My mom bought it hoping it would help her short, thin lashes. But all it did was clump them together making it super obvious she was wearing mascara. Her eyelashes look like a single, block of eyelashes. Even on my long, full lashes it was unpleasant to apply and especially to take off! It hurt to remove even with my Mary Kay eye makeup remover
Angie M.
Waco, TX
I love using all kinds of mascara. Espcially trying out new brands. Yes it's easy to apply & use and wipe away.this brand lives eyelashes thicker & stronger.it's a good value & yes it's a good price ,i would recommend it to those who want super eyelashes.
Hannah G.
Woodruff, SC
I love Ulta. It's a great store where I can find just about anything I want there. For the most part I enjoy their brand. Great eyeshadows and eyeliners. However the mascara needs a ton of work. It runs and my lashes fell with it. It just didn't work.
christie p.
I really like this mascara. You could spend more with the high end items, but not get more value. Yes it does clump a little but I find that any mascara will do that, all it requires is a light brushing over to separate lashes again. I love the brush!
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Did this product make your lashes look fuller or longer?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What is your favorite brand of mascara?
Sierra P.
London
Are these really worth it??
Jessica S.
Whitesboro , NY
Are Ulta mascara's worth trying ?
Annie S.
Hamilton
Do you prefer drugstore mascaras or high-end mascaras?