Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Jenna R.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.

BY ULTA

• I've been searching for a new mascara because I like to change up w...1 Answers
  • How is the lasting power on this one? Waterproof? And if not does i...1 Answers
  • Any tips on applying mascara without getting it e...Be the first to answer!
Mindy L.
Mindy L.
Ramey, PA
Ive used several different brands of mascara and this one was nay as good as others. It seemed to clump my lashes a lot. Probably wouldn't buy this kind again.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Killeen, TX
I used to swear by Ulta mascaras, until I realized how hard the formula was. It made my eyelashes crusty and the mascara wouldn't come off for days. Try Bad Gal Lash from Benefit and you will see and feel an incredible difference! Those 2 mascaras are polar opposites!!
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
I haven't had a mascara as the one I'm using now.... this was a down grade as my other cheap mascaras ive bought
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Although I've used better mascara from maybelin. It was dark whichmade my lashes more pronounce. But, it clumbed and smeared. I wouldn't buy it a again but, it was definently better than some past mascaras I've used
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Mcallen, TX
Review for: Ulta Lash Icon Mascara
This mascara is alright but honestly I feel like they are overpriced, I think maybelline mascaras are much better and they're much cheaper! These tend to be 10-15 bucks when maybelline is like 4-8 so yeah
monica w.
monica w.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ulta Lash Icon Mascara
I received this in an Ulta gift bag after spending so much. For the most part, it in't like my Loreal or Cover Girl mascara;s but I do use this one as a spare when I'm not using the others. It's okay, but I feel the mascara could be better.
Katie A.
Katie A.
It isn't very think for me, but it makes my lashes really long looking. The packing is nice because it sticks out and I use a lot of different mascaras for separate occasions. It allows me to recognize it in my mess!
Fatima R.
Fatima R.
Las Cruces, NM
This product can either be amazing for you or be such a hassle. You have to really work with the wand and use it different ways in order to get a desired look. Its not an amazing but its not horrible.
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
I have really sparse lashes, and try new mascaras all the time. I got this in a freebie bundle with another purchase and wanted to try it. Not a fan. It's dark, which is about the ONLY positive to this mascara. It gets really clumpy if you don't wait for each coat to dry completely before the next. The brush is neat to look at, but is pretty ineffective.
Ree D.
Ree D.
Florissant, MO
I liked this a lot but it still didn't do it for me . . .
Audrey F.
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Did this product make your lashes look fuller or longer?
Hamilton
What is your favorite brand of mascara?
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
London
Are these really worth it??
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Whitesboro , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are Ulta mascara's worth trying ?
Hamilton
Do you prefer drugstore mascaras or high-end mascaras?