Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Jenna R.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.

BY ULTA

• I've been searching for a new mascara because I like to change up...1 Answers
  • How is the lasting power on this one? Waterproof? And if not does...1 Answers
  • Any tips on applying mascara without getting it e... Be the first to answer!
Chloe M.
Clinton, IA
If you want beautiful, full eyelashes - DO NOT use this product. I purchased this product with high hopes (I have had great experience with other products in Ulta's makeup line in the past). I was completely disappointed. After applying this mascara my lashes were clumpy and heavy, and lost all their curl. I would not purchase again.
Lynn S.
I have really sparse lashes, and try new mascaras all the time. I got this in a freebie bundle with another purchase and wanted to try it. Not a fan. It's dark, which is about the ONLY positive to this mascara. It gets really clumpy if you don't wait for each coat to dry completely before the next. The brush is neat to look at, but is pretty ineffective.
Carla M.
Maywood, NJ
I am a Maybelline Great Lash loyalist. But I have frequented Ulta since one opened in my area. I had good experiences with their blushes and eyeliners so I made an impulse buy.

When I put on mascara, I like to put a few coats on to really darken and thicken my lashes. No can do with this product. After 1 coat, the mascara clumps terribly.
Jennifer E.
I never have any luck with ULTA mascaras, or most ULTA products in general, honestly. Every couple of months though I'll go off a whim and purchase a new mascara from Ulta in hopes they fixed their formula and their mascara becomes magical. Never happens. It's supposed to be a voluminous mascara but it doesn't really do much. Not impressed.
Bobbi C.
This mascara is supposed to build volume. It ends up just being kind of clumpy unless you're careful to wipe down the wand fairly well before applying. It doesn't smudge or smear, which is nice, but it's not worth the work. There are better mascaras out there at the drugstore--skip this one.
Rachel O.
I absolutely love this mascara! It's affordable and effective. I used to pay $30 for mascara but this one is way cheaper and better. Your eye lashes don't clump with it. It goes on smoothly and doesn't look caked on. I love that it isn't heavy on my lashes. Well worth the money!!
Samantha S.
This eye liner works well and accentuates your lashes while wearing it but I have noticed that I am not as pleased with it when I want it to come off. Even after scrubbing in the shower it stays for at least another day clumped in my eye lashes. Although that is good as far as being water proof, that is not what I wanted it for.
Amera A.
Temple Terrace, FL
I've been buying department store mascaras the last few years, and, in an effort to cut back on my spending, decided to try this mascara since my favorite on-line makeup artist Makeup Geek has recommended it several times as her favorite mascara. It's a great mascara, but there's definitely a learning curve that goes with it.
Kae L.
Columbus, GA
Although I wouldn't call this the worst mascara I've ever tried I will say that it is "ok" at best. If you only want/need to apply one coat or if you use it as a second coat to a different brand then you will be fine. Otherwise, this tends to clump easily. You can get better formulas for the same price or relatively close.
jami g.
Grants Pass, OR
Just tried out this mascara for the first time. Overall I felt it was a good product. It went on smoothly and had no problem with flaking off. Downside is I had to wipe off a lot of the excess color back into the bottle to keep lashes from looking clumpy.
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Did this product make your lashes look fuller or longer?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What is your favorite brand of mascara?
Sierra P.
London
Are these really worth it??
Jessica S.
Whitesboro , NY
Are Ulta mascara's worth trying ?
Annie S.
Hamilton
Do you prefer drugstore mascaras or high-end mascaras?