Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Jenna R.

BY ULTA

• I've been searching for a new mascara because I like to change up...1 Answers
  • How is the lasting power on this one? Waterproof? And if not does...1 Answers
  • Any tips on applying mascara without getting it e... Be the first to answer!
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has amazing volume. Makes your lashes look long and luscious in every aspect. High quality makeup also.
Amanda P.
Laurens, NY
Doesn't clump, makes lashes look fuller and longer. Best mascara I've used in a long time! My go to!
Julia D.
Temple, TX
It gives great lashes! Full lashes are guaranteed. My mom bought me this for my first mascara
camille e.
Eastlake, OH
Great mascara! Goes on and stays on nicely, but whats even beter is there is no trouble taking it off!
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
This is an ok mascara. I was running a little low on funds one day while shopping in Ulta & needed mascara so I thought Id give it a try. Id use t again but probably only when in a pinch
Raven A.
Ward, AR
The color and texture are great and it works good for a while just not crazy about the brush..
Brooklyn G.
Salisbury, MD
I love this mascara because as long as you don't abuse it (aka apply too much mascara or use old mascara) it doesn't clump or flake. It's easy to wash off which I appreciate but probably wouldn't last the best in rain.
Samantha K.
Canton, MI
Got it free and loved it! does what all the big names claim to do.
christie p.
I really like this mascara. You could spend more with the high end items, but not get more value. Yes it does clump a little but I find that any mascara will do that, all it requires is a light brushing over to separate lashes again. I love the brush!
Colleen B.
Shelton, CT
I love most Ulta products but their Lash Icon Mascara is not a favorite. It clumps and smears and for the same price I can get a mascara that I love! I think if they were to change the formula, this mascara could be great! I love the wand!
Annie S.
Hamilton
What is your favorite brand of mascara?
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Did this product make your lashes look fuller or longer?
Jessica S.
Whitesboro , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are Ulta mascara's worth trying ?
Sierra P.
London
Are these really worth it??
Annie S.
Hamilton
Do you prefer drugstore mascaras or high-end mascaras?