Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Jenna R.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.

BY ULTA

• I've been searching for a new mascara because I like to change up w...1 Answers
  • How is the lasting power on this one? Waterproof? And if not does i...1 Answers
  • Any tips on applying mascara without getting it e...Be the first to answer!
Katie J.
Katie J.
Higganum, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was disappointed in this mascara! I had high hopes since I'm a huge fan of Ulta's eyeshadow. The mascara is so thin that it doesn't even look like it gets applied even if you go over your lashes multiple times. There are way more pharmacy brand eyeshadows that do a better job.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Cross Hill, SC
I got this mascara in a free gift from Ulta and wasn't really expecting too much. To my surprise, I happily love it! I have had no issues with clumping and it doesn't flake hardly at all. the packaging is bright and easy to spot in my makeup bag. All around, very good mascara!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably one of the best mascaras I've ever used. I got this as a freebie in a gift set but the brush is the perfect shape to get from root to tip and doesn't clump. I use it on the top and bottom lashes. (Protip - if you touch the wand to your lower lid while applying, the mascara can double as a liner and shadow on the bottom!)
Angel T.
Angel T.
Shreveport, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG LOOOOVE THIS MASCARA. ITS HARD TO FIND GOOD MASCARA BUT THIS IS A DEF. WINNER. ITS SO EASY TO APPLY IM NOT A MAKEUP ARTIST BUY IT DOESNT CLUMP UP SO IT COMES OUT PERFECT. IT DOES EVERYTHING YOU EXPECT YOUR EYELINER TO DO. PEOPLE ALWAYS COMPLEMENT MY LASHES WHEN I WEAR THIS PRODUCT THEY THINK THAT THEY ARE FALSE UNTIL I TELL THEM ITS MASCARA. ANOTHER GOOD THING ABOUT IT IS IT IS EASY TO CLEAN OFF WITHOUT A FIGHT.
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Review for: Ulta Lash Icon Mascara
I LOVE this line. Ulta never disappoints on anything I have tried. This is where I spend my time in store. Putting on their line.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Florence, KY
Review for: Ulta Lash Icon Mascara
I love this mascara. I don't use the false lashes so this helps a lot to help make my lashes look fuller without the clump
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
McKinleyville, CA
Review for: Ulta Lash Icon Mascara
It's okay. Not my favorite but it works. Just a simple mascara. You may like it, for the price. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Brandy O.
Brandy O.
Rochester, NY
This mascara is pretty decent. I scored it a couple years ago on #blackfriday. It goes on nicely and didn't flake at all. My eyes did start to itch though.
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Mcallen, TX
Review for: Ulta Lash Icon Mascara
This mascara is alright but honestly I feel like they are overpriced, I think maybelline mascaras are much better and they're much cheaper! These tend to be 10-15 bucks when maybelline is like 4-8 so yeah
monica w.
monica w.
Review for: Ulta Lash Icon Mascara
I received this in an Ulta gift bag after spending so much. For the most part, it in't like my Loreal or Cover Girl mascara;s but I do use this one as a spare when I'm not using the others. It's okay, but I feel the mascara could be better.
Audrey F.
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Did this product make your lashes look fuller or longer?
Hamilton
What is your favorite brand of mascara?
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
London
Are these really worth it??
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Whitesboro , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are Ulta mascara's worth trying ?
Hamilton
Do you prefer drugstore mascaras or high-end mascaras?