Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Jenna R.

BY ULTA

• I've been searching for a new mascara because I like to change up...1 Answers
  • How is the lasting power on this one? Waterproof? And if not does...1 Answers
  • Any tips on applying mascara without getting it e...Be the first to answer!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably one of the best mascaras I've ever used. I got this as a freebie in a gift set but the brush is the perfect shape to get from root to tip and doesn't clump. I use it on the top and bottom lashes. (Protip - if you touch the wand to your lower lid while applying, the mascara can double as a liner and shadow on the bottom!)
Angel T.
Angel T.
Shreveport, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG LOOOOVE THIS MASCARA. ITS HARD TO FIND GOOD MASCARA BUT THIS IS A DEF. WINNER. ITS SO EASY TO APPLY IM NOT A MAKEUP ARTIST BUY IT DOESNT CLUMP UP SO IT COMES OUT PERFECT. IT DOES EVERYTHING YOU EXPECT YOUR EYELINER TO DO. PEOPLE ALWAYS COMPLEMENT MY LASHES WHEN I WEAR THIS PRODUCT THEY THINK THAT THEY ARE FALSE UNTIL I TELL THEM ITS MASCARA. ANOTHER GOOD THING ABOUT IT IS IT IS EASY TO CLEAN OFF WITHOUT A FIGHT.
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this line. Ulta never disappoints on anything I have tried. This is where I spend my time in store. Putting on their line.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for free in one of their gift bags and have been obsessed with this ever since. I love the brush and its great to use
Amber B.
Amber B.
Florence, KY
I love this mascara. I don't use the false lashes so this helps a lot to help make my lashes look fuller without the clump
Angie M.
Angie M.
Waco, TX
I love using all kinds of mascara. Espcially trying out new brands. Yes it's easy to apply & use and wipe away.this brand lives eyelashes thicker & stronger.it's a good value & yes it's a good price ,i would recommend it to those who want super eyelashes.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
McKinleyville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's okay. Not my favorite but it works. Just a simple mascara. You may like it, for the price. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Ashly C.
Ashly C.
He said is w the same best first time oin tand oand in my life I love you too so so much fun and I have to do with a new few years ago
Brandy O.
Brandy O.
Rochester, NY
This mascara is pretty decent. I scored it a couple years ago on #blackfriday. It goes on nicely and didn't flake at all. My eyes did start to itch though.
Monica H.
Monica H.
Muskegon, MI
This is my favorite mascara I have ever used. It goes on very smooth. It last all day and washes off good too..
Annie S.
Annie S.
Hamilton
What is your favorite brand of mascara?
Audrey F.
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Did this product make your lashes look fuller or longer?
Alleyna S.
Alleyna S.
Beaver Falls , PA
I've never used an ultra product. Are they nice?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it clump? Is it messy? Does it flake throughout the day? Does it burn? Waterproof?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Whitesboro, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are Ulta mascara's worth trying ?