Ulta Lash Icon Mascara

by ULTA

I've been searching for a new mascara because I like to change up what I use. Does this product make lashes look fuller without them looking clumpy?
How is the lasting power on this one? Waterproof? And if not does it smudge easily?
Any tips on applying mascara without getting it everywhere?
Start your review of Ulta Lash Icon Mascara !
How would you rate this product?
Rachel B.
Marengo, OH
I did not like this mascara. It clumped my eyelashes really bad, and took all of the curl out of them. I went back to my cheap mascara and it works better for cheaper.
Julia D.
Temple, TX
It gives great lashes! Full lashes are guaranteed. My mom bought me this for my first mascara
Karym V.
Bronx
Love it so much ! It gives me this exotic look ! Thumbs up for this ! Totally worth buying IG! I get compliments left to right
Estrella M.
Anaheim
Loved!!! Super amazing mascara. This is the obly one ive been using so far and i cant complain!. Amazing and great in the pocket.
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL
Has amazing volume. Makes your lashes look long and luscious in every aspect. High quality makeup also.
Amanda P.
Laurens, NY
Doesn't clump, makes lashes look fuller and longer. Best mascara I've used in a long time! My go to!
monica W.
I received this in an Ulta gift bag after spending so much. For the most part, it in't like my Loreal or Cover Girl mascara;s but I do use this one as a spare when I'm not using the others. It's okay, but I feel the mascara could be better.
Mikayla C.
Mcallen, TX
This mascara is alright but honestly I feel like they are overpriced, I think maybelline mascaras are much better and they're much cheaper! These tend to be 10-15 bucks when maybelline is like 4-8 so yeah
Rachel A.
I received a full size ulta lash icon mascara is a sample bag. It worked really well.
Rachel O.
I absolutely love this mascara! It's affordable and effective. I used to pay $30 for mascara but this one is way cheaper and better. Your eye lashes don't clump with it. It goes on smoothly and doesn't look caked on. I love that it isn't heavy on my lashes. Well worth the money!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...