Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Jenna R.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.

BY ULTA

• I've been searching for a new mascara because I like to change up w...1 Answers
  • How is the lasting power on this one? Waterproof? And if not does i...1 Answers
  • Any tips on applying mascara without getting it e...Be the first to answer!
Thelma M.
Thelma M.
Review for: Ulta Lash Icon Mascara
I love this ultimate mascara. It's difficult to find a great mascara that has your lashes looking on point. I definitely do recommend this to other girls who are looking for the perfect mascara that makes your lashes look better than ever. You won't need eyelash extensions after using this product.
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Review for: Ulta Lash Icon Mascara
I absolutely love this mascara! It's affordable and effective. I used to pay $30 for mascara but this one is way cheaper and better. Your eye lashes don't clump with it. It goes on smoothly and doesn't look caked on. I love that it isn't heavy on my lashes. Well worth the money!!
Angie M.
Angie M.
Waco, TX
I love using all kinds of mascara. Espcially trying out new brands. Yes it's easy to apply & use and wipe away.this brand lives eyelashes thicker & stronger.it's a good value & yes it's a good price ,i would recommend it to those who want super eyelashes.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Brandon, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good. Other types of Ulta brand mascara are better in my opinion. I like the one in the light purple tube best, but it's affordable and the formula works well!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Out of all the mascara's I have tried in the past few years, this one was definitely one of my favorites. Easy to apply, and doesn't clump as much as others.
Ashly C.
Ashly C.
He said is w the same best first time oin tand oand in my life I love you too so so much fun and I have to do with a new few years ago
Monica H.
Monica H.
Muskegon, MI
This is my favorite mascara I have ever used. It goes on very smooth. It last all day and washes off good too..
Mahayla H.
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL
Review for: Ulta Lash Icon Mascara
Has amazing volume. Makes your lashes look long and luscious in every aspect. High quality makeup also.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Review for: Ulta Lash Icon Mascara
I received a full size ulta lash icon mascara is a sample bag. It worked really well.
Sridevi L.
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
This is a review for the ULTA SUPER STRETCH Fiber Mascara (Influenster doesn't have it up). It's in a dark gray metallic tube. First off the smell of this mascara, as soon as you open it, is almost unbearable. Strong pungent chemical scent that I could easily see giving a headache if you have a sensitive nose. It's quite good during application, makes my short sparse lashes much much longer and gives a slight bit of volume. But within 30 min your eyeballs will start to notice a slight burning sensation. Then in 2 hours you'll start noticing small little flakes on your cheeks/eyelids. Within 4 hours, it's not just flakes but chunks of mascara/fibers. It tends to get in my eyes at this point so if you have sensitive eyes or are a contact wearer STAY AWAY. Will not be repurchasing, also makes me not want to even try any other Ulta mascaras (the lip glosses are good though!)
Annie S.
Annie S.
Hamilton
What is your favorite brand of mascara?
Audrey F.
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Did this product make your lashes look fuller or longer?
Alleyna S.
Alleyna S.
Beaver Falls, PA
I've never used an ultra product. Are they nice?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it clump? Is it messy? Does it flake throughout the day? Does it burn? Waterproof?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Whitesboro , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are Ulta mascara's worth trying ?