Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Jenna R.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.

BY ULTA

Thelma M.
I love this ultimate mascara. It's difficult to find a great mascara that has your lashes looking on point. I definitely do recommend this to other girls who are looking for the perfect mascara that makes your lashes look better than ever. You won't need eyelash extensions after using this product.
Keesha W.
This is a very good mascara. It is not clumpy. This was my first tube and I was very impressed. It curls my eyelashes so well. I use it every day now. I highly recommend this product. I would definitely buy it again!
Breann M.
Austin, TX
This is a great mascara. It's not clumpy at all, and it really curls and extends the lashes. Only this that could make it better is if it was water proof. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
This is a review for the ULTA SUPER STRETCH Fiber Mascara (Influenster doesn't have it up). It's in a dark gray metallic tube. First off the smell of this mascara, as soon as you open it, is almost unbearable. Strong pungent chemical scent that I could easily see giving a headache if you have a sensitive nose. It's quite good during application, makes my short sparse lashes much much longer and gives a slight bit of volume. But within 30 min your eyeballs will start to notice a slight burning sensation. Then in 2 hours you'll start noticing small little flakes on your cheeks/eyelids. Within 4 hours, it's not just flakes but chunks of mascara/fibers. It tends to get in my eyes at this point so if you have sensitive eyes or are a contact wearer STAY AWAY. Will not be repurchasing, also makes me not want to even try any other Ulta mascaras (the lip glosses are good though!)
yanarose j.
Let me begin by saying, what I really enjoy about buying makeup is the packaging it comes in. I have to set for this makeup, I enjoy the red light up packaging it looks so amazing in my collection. But, it is not the best mascara I've used or tried if you will. I do have to say it was very good you know on my eyelashes it made them dark but it didn't really make them any longer or the lump shoelessso that's all that I can say. Honestly the best mascara is the better than sex mascara for me and the Maybelline rocket mascara is also an amazing mascara but this just didn't cut it for the actual product in the package.
Amanda S.
Zephyrhills
Great mascara. Love this brand. It goes on easy, and isn't sticky or heavy. The price was better than high end brands, but the look is the same. Lashes look great afterwards. 10/10 would buy it again.
Krista J.
Palm Coast, FL
Mascara is my number one must have beauty product.I have tried soo many mascaras in search for the perfect one. When I stumbled upon Ulta's I was very surprised at how amazing it works considering the price. It makes my lashes look full and does not clump. I feel it pruvides excellent coverage. It is a must have and I am won over by it.
Sarah M.
This is probably one of the best mascaras I've ever used. I got this as a freebie in a gift set but the brush is the perfect shape to get from root to tip and doesn't clump. I use it on the top and bottom lashes. (Protip - if you touch the wand to your lower lid while applying, the mascara can double as a liner and shadow on the bottom!)
Angel T.
Shreveport, LA
OMG LOOOOVE THIS MASCARA. ITS HARD TO FIND GOOD MASCARA BUT THIS IS A DEF. WINNER. ITS SO EASY TO APPLY IM NOT A MAKEUP ARTIST BUY IT DOESNT CLUMP UP SO IT COMES OUT PERFECT. IT DOES EVERYTHING YOU EXPECT YOUR EYELINER TO DO. PEOPLE ALWAYS COMPLEMENT MY LASHES WHEN I WEAR THIS PRODUCT THEY THINK THAT THEY ARE FALSE UNTIL I TELL THEM ITS MASCARA. ANOTHER GOOD THING ABOUT IT IS IT IS EASY TO CLEAN OFF WITHOUT A FIGHT.
monica w.
I received this in an Ulta gift bag after spending so much. For the most part, it in't like my Loreal or Cover Girl mascara;s but I do use this one as a spare when I'm not using the others. It's okay, but I feel the mascara could be better.
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Did this product make your lashes look fuller or longer?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What is your favorite brand of mascara?
Sierra P.
London
Are these really worth it??
Jessica S.
Whitesboro , NY
Are Ulta mascara's worth trying ?
Annie S.
Hamilton
Do you prefer drugstore mascaras or high-end mascaras?