Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Carla M.Ulta Lash Icon Mascara  uploaded by Jenna R.

BY ULTA

• I've been searching for a new mascara because I like to change up...1 Answers
  • How is the lasting power on this one? Waterproof? And if not does...1 Answers
  • Any tips on applying mascara without getting it e... Be the first to answer!
Thelma M.
I love this ultimate mascara. It's difficult to find a great mascara that has your lashes looking on point. I definitely do recommend this to other girls who are looking for the perfect mascara that makes your lashes look better than ever. You won't need eyelash extensions after using this product.
Rachel O.
I absolutely love this mascara! It's affordable and effective. I used to pay $30 for mascara but this one is way cheaper and better. Your eye lashes don't clump with it. It goes on smoothly and doesn't look caked on. I love that it isn't heavy on my lashes. Well worth the money!!
Caroline C.
Brandon, FL
Good. Other types of Ulta brand mascara are better in my opinion. I like the one in the light purple tube best, but it's affordable and the formula works well!
Michelle R.
Out of all the mascara's I have tried in the past few years, this one was definitely one of my favorites. Easy to apply, and doesn't clump as much as others.
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL
Has amazing volume. Makes your lashes look long and luscious in every aspect. High quality makeup also.
Rachel A.
I received a full size ulta lash icon mascara is a sample bag. It worked really well.
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
This is a review for the ULTA SUPER STRETCH Fiber Mascara (Influenster doesn't have it up). It's in a dark gray metallic tube. First off the smell of this mascara, as soon as you open it, is almost unbearable. Strong pungent chemical scent that I could easily see giving a headache if you have a sensitive nose. It's quite good during application, makes my short sparse lashes much much longer and gives a slight bit of volume. But within 30 min your eyeballs will start to notice a slight burning sensation. Then in 2 hours you'll start noticing small little flakes on your cheeks/eyelids. Within 4 hours, it's not just flakes but chunks of mascara/fibers. It tends to get in my eyes at this point so if you have sensitive eyes or are a contact wearer STAY AWAY. Will not be repurchasing, also makes me not want to even try any other Ulta mascaras (the lip glosses are good though!)
Breann M.
Austin, TX
This is a great mascara. It's not clumpy at all, and it really curls and extends the lashes. Only this that could make it better is if it was water proof. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Katie J.
Higganum, CT
I was disappointed in this mascara! I had high hopes since I'm a huge fan of Ulta's eyeshadow. The mascara is so thin that it doesn't even look like it gets applied even if you go over your lashes multiple times. There are way more pharmacy brand eyeshadows that do a better job.
Kristen T.
Cross Hill, SC
I got this mascara in a free gift from Ulta and wasn't really expecting too much. To my surprise, I happily love it! I have had no issues with clumping and it doesn't flake hardly at all. the packaging is bright and easy to spot in my makeup bag. All around, very good mascara!
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Did this product make your lashes look fuller or longer?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What is your favorite brand of mascara?
Sierra P.
London
Are these really worth it??
Jessica S.
Whitesboro, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are Ulta mascara's worth trying ?
Annie S.
Hamilton
Do you prefer drugstore mascaras or high-end mascaras?