BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsULTA
Large Round Foundation Sponges 2 Ct

ULTA Large Round Foundation Sponges 2 Ct

by ULTA

Large Round Foundation Sponges 2 Ct - For application and blending of liquid, cream or powder makeup.Larger sponge makes application easy. - Large Round Foundation Sponges 2 Ct

É bom? Vale a pena??
Start your review of ULTA Large Round Foundation Sponges 2 Ct!
Kalisa  R.
Pittsford, MI
I like these they don’t fall apart and see they last quite a while they’re good for applying powder foundation more so than liquid foundation especially for like around your nose and your eyes I don’t care for them for liquid foundation down I’d rather you use a teardrop shaped sponge for that you don’t hold up well with her better for dry products
Taylor M.
For the price they aren't bad. Great for traveling when I don't want to or forget to grab my beauty blender. I've even cut them up and used them for crafts with my kids. Functional but I'll stick with my beauty blender for the most part.
Autumn M.
Sun Prairie, WI
I use these ALL the time! They wash well for at home use and when I am doing makeup professionally they are great for powders and blending.
Natacha R.
Alton
These are really great to use. Smooths all the foundation out evenly. No streaks either. Great for under the eye blending!
Mallory M.
State College, PA
Love these sponges. My only complaint is that I can’t get them completely cleaned after using them.
Nicole K.
Walnut Creek, CA
I like that the sponges are relatively thin, but they absorb so much foundation the first time you use it. I recommend using this to blend if you’re in a bind.
Kathleen S.
berlin
I will use these when I need to make a touch up here n there through out the day. The product is as expected. A smaller one would be useful to use in the corners of your eyes.
Yiccia T.
My mom use this for her foundation and she likes them. She has told me that they work great on her and they are very affordable
chelsa P.
Staunton, IL
Love these to use for powder or foundation sometimes I use these when baking my face nice soft and cheap!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
1,060 reviews
These are really great. They're cheap and cheaply made but they make it great to switch out sponges from foundations that have been used so long they just aren't sanitary anymore. You can't wash those sponges. They just rip and fall apart no matter how expensive the foundation is the rounds need to be replaced pretty often and way before the foundation is gone usually. Bacteria grows on them even if you use on clean skin every time. These make it really economical and cost effective to switch out and they work just as good as the original if not a bit better most of the time. They are also fantastic for traveling. If you forget your beauty blender or other items that you don't want to bring along, these are great foundation applicators and blenders that can be used and thrown away since they're cheap enough to not hurt the wallet to be used that way. The quality isn't great after a few uses but that's all its meant for so honestly it's perfect for what its meant for and for what it costs. Will definitely always be keeping a couple packs on hand. Hope they never stop selling them. I would definitely recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...