BY ULTA

Kabuki Brush - Firm, full brush of soft synthetic bristles provides even and smooth application. Ideal to use with face powders, bronzers or blush. Great buffing tool for an airbrushed look. - Kabuki Brush see more...

Lauren H.
Frisco City, AL
I love the Kabuki brush! Its easy to use and to blend with. I love how small it is as well to throw in your purse in case of touch ups.
Ashley A.
Scotts, MI
Soft, great deal, and works well. This is super fluffy and it works great to apply all-over powder. I've had mine for about 8 months, use it daily, and it still looks great. I prefer bruahes with long handles....I'm hoping to find another Ulta brush like this with a long handle. This is short like most ofther Kabuki brushes.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a really nice brush for applying powder. It's super affordable and I love the feel of it. It's also really easy to clean and it seems to be a good quality. I definitely recommend the Ulta brushes.
Jillian M.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Although the brush is a good size, it is not as soft as I would have expected it to be. It applied different powders okay, but I would have preferred that it was softer and less itchy when I used it.
Lyndsey W.
I absolutely love this kabuki brush! It works perfectly with my bareminerals powder foundation. I love that it also doesn't shed the bristles, even after I clean the brush. That's one think I hate is when you end up with brush bristles on your face as it sheds. The brush is soft but the bristles are nice and compact for applying powder foundation.
Cristy C.
Bristol , VA
This brush is very soft and durable and dense so product goes on nice and even. Love ulta brand it's very affordable and I would recommend
Kay-Lynne P.
Newport News, VA
So soft and fluffy!! Just a little hard to clean I think.. I use it for my setting powder. Lovely to hold as it isn't very bulky.
Christina G.
I love using kabuki brushes for any type of powder makeup I love how cute and small it is I use it for my "travel" set of brushes
Caitlin C.
Slidell, LA
Great blending out my contour and putting blush on. In love with this brush and the feeling is soft but firm
Anna E.
Georgetown, TX
How did we ever wear makeup before these brushes? This brush is best. So soft and does not waste my powder.