ULTA Kabuki Brush

by ULTA

Kabuki Brush - Firm, full brush of soft synthetic bristles provides even and smooth application. Ideal to use with face powders, bronzers or blush. Great buffing tool for an airbrushed look. - Kabuki Brush

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ULTA Kabuki Brush!
Product Highlights
“Love this brush it's perfect for applying blush and other powder products. It's so soft and cleans easily” in 6 reviews
greer
Really nice brush and works well on skin. Easy to use and feels nice. Not gonna rate 5 stars cause it could be better but overall it’s not that bad and I would definitely purchase again. Would recommend to others.
Vicksburg, MI
Soft, great deal, and works well. This is super fluffy and it works great to apply all-over powder. I've had mine for about 8 months, use it daily, and it still looks great. I prefer bruahes with long handles....I'm hoping to find another Ulta brush like this with a long handle. This is short like most ofther Kabuki brushes.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a really nice brush for applying powder. It's super affordable and I love the feel of it. It's also really easy to clean and it seems to be a good quality. I definitely recommend the Ulta brushes.
Dry, Sensitive
This product is great. It’s is very perfect for on the go places. The price isn’t that expensive. It is definitely worth buying. Its very long lasting . I haven’t had to buy one in a while , it last very good. I recommend this product.
Pitman, NJ
Although the brush is a good size, it is not as soft as I would have expected it to be. It applied different powders okay, but I would have preferred that it was softer and less itchy when I used it.
United states
I love the size of this brush. I use it specifically for bronzer. It's easy to hold easy to store easy to travel with. It has soft but stable bristles. It's also easy to clean. It spreads the product very evenly.
Combination
I absolutely love this kabuki brush! It works perfectly with my bareminerals powder foundation. I love that it also doesn't shed the bristles, even after I clean the brush. That's one think I hate is when you end up with brush bristles on your face as it sheds. The brush is soft but the bristles are nice and compact for applying powder foundation.
Rainbow City, AL
I have had this brush for years and it’s still in perfect shape. I don’t know if you’re supposed to use this brush for applying all over face powder but that’s what I use it for, every single day, and it does a perfect job. It’s soft, easy to clean, and applied my makeup well. Ulta brushes are priced very well and they have sales/coupons often, so if you need a good kabuki brush try this one!
Combination, Mature
New Orleans
Perfect for all over powder and soft as hell. I clean it once a week and each time it feels like new. I haven't tried any other brush for my face.
Bristol , VA
This brush is very soft and durable and dense so product goes on nice and even. Love ulta brand it's very affordable and I would recommend