BY ULTA

Kabuki Brush - Firm, full brush of soft synthetic bristles provides even and smooth application. Ideal to use with face powders, bronzers or blush. Great buffing tool for an airbrushed look. - Kabuki Brush see more...

ULTA Kabuki Brush
  • "Love this brush it's perfect for applying blush and other powder products. It's so soft and cleans easily" in 6 reviews
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
I have had this brush for years and it’s still in perfect shape. I don’t know if you’re supposed to use this brush for applying all over face powder but that’s what I use it for, every single day, and it does a perfect job. It’s soft, easy to clean, and applied my makeup well. Ulta brushes are priced very well and they have sales/coupons often, so if you need a good kabuki brush try this one!
Ashley A.
Scotts, MI
Soft, great deal, and works well. This is super fluffy and it works great to apply all-over powder. I've had mine for about 8 months, use it daily, and it still looks great. I prefer bruahes with long handles....I'm hoping to find another Ulta brush like this with a long handle. This is short like most ofther Kabuki brushes.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a really nice brush for applying powder. It's super affordable and I love the feel of it. It's also really easy to clean and it seems to be a good quality. I definitely recommend the Ulta brushes.
Jillian M.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Although the brush is a good size, it is not as soft as I would have expected it to be. It applied different powders okay, but I would have preferred that it was softer and less itchy when I used it.
Lyndsey W.
I absolutely love this kabuki brush! It works perfectly with my bareminerals powder foundation. I love that it also doesn't shed the bristles, even after I clean the brush. That's one think I hate is when you end up with brush bristles on your face as it sheds. The brush is soft but the bristles are nice and compact for applying powder foundation.
Cristy C.
Bristol , VA
This brush is very soft and durable and dense so product goes on nice and even. Love ulta brand it's very affordable and I would recommend
Angela V.
San Diego
Love the softness of this brush and I pretty much is it to blend out evetything, contour, highlight, etc. And it blends out like a dream!
Lauren H.
Frisco City, AL
I love the Kabuki brush! Its easy to use and to blend with. I love how small it is as well to throw in your purse in case of touch ups.
Christina G.
I love using kabuki brushes for any type of powder makeup I love how cute and small it is I use it for my "travel" set of brushes
Kay-Lynne P.
Newport News, VA
So soft and fluffy!! Just a little hard to clean I think.. I use it for my setting powder. Lovely to hold as it isn't very bulky.