BY ULTA

Japanese Eyelash Curler - The choice of professional makeup artists for luscious sweeping lashes, this premium Ulta Japanese Eyelash Curler is unsurpassed in quality and performance. This skillfully crafted beauty tool features meticulous alignment, a durable structure and super-soft silicone pads that hug each and every lash for incredible lift and curl. The contoured handles and expertly angled head ensure a perfect finger fit for superb control and precise positioning against the lash line. - Japanese Eyelash Curler see more...

Tiffany R.
Huntington, NY
Probably one of the best eyelash curlers that you can buy at a retail store. I’m asian with non-hooded eyes so generic eyelash curlers usually pinch my eyelids which can be very unpleasant. This eyelash curler is a bit flatter than most eyelash curlers i’ve purchased in the past and is able to grab all my small, thin and flat lashes and give me a nice curl. I used to purchase my curlers on an online japanese store so it’s great that i’ve found a replacement.
Sarah S.
Charleston, SC
I love this curler! It came with a few extra pads which was really nice. It’s a little bit better quality of metal for the product so you get a little more curl out of your use. It’s fairly cheap and sold in Ulta beauty! I highly recommend if you’re on a budget.
Stephanie W.
San Diego, CA
Got these on sale but was a little disappointed on them. These require squeezing really hard in order to get a curl on my stubborn hard to curl lashes. The shape was perfect but the spring was to stuff for my liking
Tiffani K.
This eyelash curler works great to get super close to your lash line! It is definitely affordable and easy to use! The quality is good and compares to more expensive brands, would definitely recommend!
Mary W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Gets the job done. I think my lashes are just too short and sporadic for a curler. It’s easy to use but I don’t think it’s anything special. I think it was inexpensive and that’s why I bought it.
Olivia M.
People tell me all the time my lashes look very long, and I switch up my mascara frequently so I am fairly confident the secret to my lashes is this eyelash curler. I used this everyday effortlessly and I only have to curl them once to get amazing looking lashes. Would highly recommend.
Brianna P.
Hixson, TN
I love my  ULTA Eyelash Curler . I use it everyday before i put on my mascara. I enjoy this eyelash curler way more than my Maybelline one. It's very easy to use and to keep clean. I bought mine for about $6. Very good value. I'm very satisfied with this product.
Amy W.
Fredericksburg, VA
I’ve always been kind of terrified of eyelash curlers but this one is big enough to get all my lashes and the silicone piece is nice and thick so I don’t feel like I’m going to pull all my lashes out. I did a lot of research and for the price this one is a great option.
Kimberly S.
Mesquite, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the best eyelash curler I’ve ever used! It gets so close to my lash line and gives my lashes a great curl and boost. It came with an extra pad refill too, so that helps! A little pricey considering it’s an eyelash curler, but SO worth it!
Samantha H.
Charlotte, MI
I bought this eyelash curler from Ulta because they had a bogo sale. It turned out to be my favorite eyelash curler. It’s easy to use and gets your lashes corner to corner. I believe this curler is around $20 regular priced but worth the price.