BY ULTA #82 in Eyelash Curlers

Japanese Eyelash Curler - The choice of professional makeup artists for luscious sweeping lashes, this premium Ulta Japanese Eyelash Curler is unsurpassed in quality and performance. This skillfully crafted beauty tool features meticulous alignment, a durable structure and super-soft silicone pads that hug each and every lash for incredible lift and curl. The contoured handles and expertly angled head ensure a perfect finger fit for superb control and precise positioning against the lash line. - Japanese Eyelash Curler see more...

Buy on ULTA
Tiffany R.
Huntington, NY
Probably one of the best eyelash curlers that you can buy at a retail store. I’m asian with non-hooded eyes so generic eyelash curlers usually pinch my eyelids which can be very unpleasant. This eyelash curler is a bit flatter than most eyelash curlers i’ve purchased in the past and is able to grab all my small, thin and flat lashes and give me a nice curl. I used to purchase my curlers on an online japanese store so it’s great that i’ve found a replacement.
Olivia M.
People tell me all the time my lashes look very long, and I switch up my mascara frequently so I am fairly confident the secret to my lashes is this eyelash curler. I used this everyday effortlessly and I only have to curl them once to get amazing looking lashes. Would highly recommend.
Samantha H.
Charlotte, MI
I bought this eyelash curler from Ulta because they had a bogo sale. It turned out to be my favorite eyelash curler. It’s easy to use and gets your lashes corner to corner. I believe this curler is around $20 regular priced but worth the price.
Cassie P.
I've been eyeing the Shisheido curler, but couldn't bring myself to pay so much for it. I thought this curler looked similar in design and went for it. I love it! It reaches all my lashes and curls nicely! I'm so glad I gave it a try
Katelyn V.
Los Angeles, CA
I feel like this is a Shiseido eyelash curler but just with Ulta’s name on it. It’s a great eyelash curler and I don’t lose any lashes with clamping. I like it a lot and after using this, I got a lot of compliments.
Amanda V.
N Providence, RI
I guess I’ve never used an eyelash curler that didn’t work so I don’t know if I’m missing out anything by using this one! I like the results but wonder if I could be getting better!?
Joy C.
Eyelash curler made for smaller eyes! This is the only curler that grabs all my lashes and curls them without bending, breaking or pulling. Compared to Shu Umera and Shiseido, for smaller eyes this is superior! And the price is fair!
Amy W.
Fredericksburg, VA
I’ve always been kind of terrified of eyelash curlers but this one is big enough to get all my lashes and the silicone piece is nice and thick so I don’t feel like I’m going to pull all my lashes out. I did a lot of research and for the price this one is a great option.
Keandra A.
Hopkinsville , KY
Overall this eyelash curler is pretty good - only reason I give 4 stars is because I have bigger eyes and I cannot seem to get all my lashes curled at once.
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
I had never shopped around for an eye lash curler, but th I one had really great reviews. It's a great super curved shape that reaches all my lashes! I love this!