BY ULTA

Ion Large Detangler Comb - Ion anti-static technologyDouble dipped - Ion Large Detangler Comb see more...

Buy on Amazon
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
This detangler is amazing! It works so well! I use it after I use my wet brush! It was super cheap at Ulta. It had the best reviews on here so that’s why I bought this one! I highly recommend this for everyone!
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
This ULTA Ion Large Detangler Comb is a must have in my supply closet. I wear my hair natural so detangling is a huge must. This comb detangles my hair gently without causing damage or discomfort. It was very affordable and well worth the money. I would highly recommend this comb.
Nathalie G.
Manchester, NH
This is a great large comb to get out big tingles especially if you have curly hair or if you have straight hair really doesn't matter does great job either way. And very satisfied with it and would definitely purchase it again
Gretchen C.
Prairieville, LA
I love this large detangling  comb. it works perfectly especially on wet hair. it does not rip or tear your hair. I have damaged hair and there is no breakage. I absolutely love this comb.
Samantha H.
My absolute favorite comb ever. I use right after the shower with wet hair this comb works so well. Gets out all my tangles with out snagging and ripping the hair out. Super affordable and I bought mine at target
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
I bought this comb as a last resort. My daughter has an incredible tender head. This comb has reduced her tears and made getting ready for the day bearable.
Valencia S.
ARLINGTON, TX
Ults has a really great line of detangling combs. Ive bought many different ones that I really like. Ulta brand is also pretty coat friendly
Nikki E.
Naperville, IL
Love large detangling combs for the shower and this one is great. Affordable and sturdy. Great for combing through conditioner and knots
Del V.
My daughter have long curly hair which often gets tangled. I use this along with a detangler & it works great! Definitely recommend
Gabby F.
North Hollywood, CA
Perfecto para mis dias en los q mi cabello es u alboroto, desenreda perfecto, sin dañar el cabello, cerdas suaves y lo recomiendo