ULTA Ion Large Detangler Comb

by ULTA

Ion Large Detangler Comb - Ion anti-static technologyDouble dipped - Ion Large Detangler Comb

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ULTA Ion Large Detangler Comb!
Williston, ND
ULTA Ion Large Detangler Comb uploaded by Cass B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this comb and provides actual anti-static relief! It’s perfect for fine or thin hair and doesn’t hurt when getting the tangles out! I do wish mine looked like the product picture vs the color that I got though.
Saylorsburg , PA
This detangler is amazing! It works so well! I use it after I use my wet brush! It was super cheap at Ulta. It had the best reviews on here so that’s why I bought this one! I highly recommend this for everyone!
Aurora
Love large detangling combs for the shower and this one is great. Affordable and sturdy. Great for combing through conditioner and knots
Pawtucket , RI
This ULTA Ion Large Detangler Comb is a must have in my supply closet. I wear my hair natural so detangling is a huge must. This comb detangles my hair gently without causing damage or discomfort. It was very affordable and well worth the money. I would highly recommend this comb.
North Hollywood, CA
Perfecto para mis dias en los q mi cabello es u alboroto, desenreda perfecto, sin dañar el cabello, cerdas suaves y lo recomiendo
My absolute favorite comb ever. I use right after the shower with wet hair this comb works so well. Gets out all my tangles with out snagging and ripping the hair out. Super affordable and I bought mine at target
Cabot, AR
My hair tangles EASY!! So I decided to try this comb...This is a great quality comb! Half the price of all other detangler combs!
Arlington, TX
Ults has a really great line of detangling combs. Ive bought many different ones that I really like. Ulta brand is also pretty coat friendly
Newell, IA
Detangles hair well. Use it on a regular basis and gets the job done. Price not that bad for quality.
Prairieville, LA
I love this large detangling  comb. it works perfectly especially on wet hair. it does not rip or tear your hair. I have damaged hair and there is no breakage. I absolutely love this comb.

Looking for your answer?