ULTA Holiday Cashmere Moisturizing Body Lotion uploaded by Amber M.

BY ULTA

Holiday Cashmere Moisturizing Body Lotion - Holiday Limited Edition! Ulta's Holiday Cashmere Moisturizing Body Lotion is a super hydrating, non-greasy formula that softens and conditions skin.Benefits:Shea Butter hydrates and conditionsAloe soothes and rejuvenatesVitamins A, B5, C, E help nourish and protectFree of Phthalates, Parabens, Gluten, DEA and TEA - Holiday Cashmere Moisturizing Body Lotion see more...

Kelsey B.
I received this as a Christmas gift and I’m obsessed. It smells delicious and is very, very, very moisturizing. In the winter time my skin gets very dry and this lotion kept my skin hydrated and healthy. Unlike most lotions from Ulta I’ve tried, this one isn’t sticky on your skin. The only reason I’m giving this 4 stars and not 5 is that it is super thick, so thick that you have to take the top off and pour it directly onto your hand. Other than that it’s a great lotion that I would recommend !
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I love this stuff! I bought this hoping I would like the scent and I do indeed. I use it for a bubble bath only and enjoy the light scent it gives off. It really reminds me of the holidays and I love that it free of dyes.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What other Ulta scents are good?