ULTA Highlighting Brush

by ULTA

"Highlighting Brush - The Ulta Highlighting Brush is designed to ""highlight"" your face with a light application of shimmery powder. Use Ulta Brush & Sponge Cleaner to regularly clean your brushes. - Highlighting Brush"

Is this brush better than other highlighter brushes??
Start your review of ULTA Highlighting Brush!
Product Highlights
“i really enjoy this makeup brush. it isn't too hard and it's not too soft. perfect brush for highlight, and it's very easy to use. i thought the value was also good and i was very satisfied with this product.” in 2 reviews
Davenport, IA
This highlighting brush is a great brush! It has super soft bristles and leaves a great amount of product! I found this brush on sale and it was usually a pretty good value, I use it everyday for a gleaming look ✨
Bronx , NY
Loving this brushe its my go too brush for highlight. I defentily recommend this to anyone having a hard time finding a good highlight brush. Its very smooktj and picks up product great when apply it goes on great with lil or non fall out.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive
Richmond, KY
I love this highlighting brush it's is so soft on the skin and it's was pretty cheap my skin type is both oily and dry and I'm medium in foundation I can compare it to the real techniques brushes I would recommend this brush
I was extremely excited about this product when I first got it. It was a beautiful brush, and I had high hopes because I loved (and still do) ULTA beauty products. I was very disappointed, however, because it barely is able to transfer a bit of blush to the face, even if there is a lot of product on it.
Warren, MI
I like this brush a lot, but i actually use it more for blush than anything. It puts on color without adding too much to my cheeks. I got it from ulta, and it was a very reasonable price! I feel like I definitely got my money's worth
Fargo, ND
The biggest issue with this brush is the head falls off, and quite a few reviews on Ulta's website confirmed it was an ongoing problem. After supergluing the head back on, as anyone who tried to returns theirs just got another one with the same problem, it did work decently though!
Roselle, NJ
I received a few brushes from Ulta as a gift. I was not happy with the quality of the brushes I have a few high-end brushes. This has a tendency from what I gathered the one that I have it falls out like the hairs or just falling
Baraboo, WI
I really like this brush. It's super soft, it doesn't shed after washing it (even when you have to really scrub at it), and it picks up product very well. You can buy them directly at Ulta and they have a great line of brushes!
Middle Vlg, NY
Love this brush so much! Easy to clean and the brissels on the brush do not hurt one bit for a smooth application which is key !! It is a bit pricey however look at is as a great investment I’ve had mine for a year already and it still working as when I just got it!
Oily
Maysville, KY
This highlighter brush is very useful to highlight. It has a very good angle that's perfect and also easy to use on any bone structure. I use it everyday as a part of my makeup routine, I absolutely love this brush!
Dry, Combination