BY ULTA

Hello Beautiful Heat Resistant Travel Pouch/Mat - Carry your hair tool in style with the Hello Beautiful Ulta Heat Resistant Travel Pouch/Mat. Made out of 100% printed polyester, this heat resistant hair tool caddy will have you saying Hello Beautiful! - Hello Beautiful Heat Resistant Travel Pouch/Mat see more...

Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
Love using this for my hair straightener when traveling! Usually it's the last thing I pack because I use it to get ready before leaving so sometimes it's still hot and so I would just put it in the car instead of my suit case so it could cool down, but this product as had it so I don't have to worry about that! It definitely comes in handy.
Lisa K.
I travel a lot for work and also a moderate amount for pleasure. I always carry multiple products with me for styling. I have been looking for a product like this and I'm in love! Keep everything I need organized and is a very pretty color too!
Chand B.
One of the best purchases I have ever made hands down! You can take curling irons or straighteners that are still hot and put them in a bag full of clothes or shoes or anything! It comes in handy so much. I love this!
Victoria S.
This is great for all the heat tools you use on a daily basis. It travels well too. It's not bulky and fits easily in a suitcase or weekend bag
Janine G.
Haven't got thus yet but have a friend who has it and loves it. It's on my next ulta trip to buy list it'll be great to have when traveling
Cheyenne P.
Lititz, PA
Perfect to use for my hair heat products when I'm traveling. I also use it on my counter tips daily so that my counter isn't damaged.
Summer H.
Dunlap, TN
Love this. Perfect to stash the flat iron when traveling or at the gym without worrying about scorching everything else in my bag.
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
As long as you place your irons properly it won't burn don't wrap it up immediately to stow away and travel it can burn still.
Megan Lynn O.
Alpine, UT
I love this because I can put my hot tools in it while I travel without worrying about my stuff melting. No complaints here!
Tiera J.
Romeoville
I'm a hairstylist and this is essential for in the go for me. I love how cute it is and how portable! Great price too!