BY ULTA

Heat Resistant Travel Pouch/Mat - Carry your hair tool in style with the Ulta Heat Resistant Travel Pouch/Mat. Made out of 100% printed polyester, this heat resistant hair tool caddy will have you saying Hello Gorgeous! - Heat Resistant Travel Pouch/Mat see more...

Jenn C.
This product is great for travel!  I always bring my hair straightener and my curling iron when I travel and sometimes I need to put it away while it's still warm so having this pouch is a life saver! I am able to use it and put it on the mat while I am still using it and also when I need to pack it away.
Sana S.
This is perfect for traveling! I always use this because whenever I travel i always bring a straightener and curling iron and I could place them on the mat without worrying to burn through it when I set it down. I obviously try not to directly put heat on it on purpose but it's always safe to know that this will work if you forget about placing your heated tool on the table or bathroom counter.
Ashley R.
Valdosta, GA
This travel bag is perfect for my wand! I take it everywhere and when I'm traveling I don't have to worry about bribing my relatives or a hotels counter with my products. When I'm done I can just put my wand in this without waiting for it to cool off! It's a great time saver and so convenient.
jayne B.
works so well! really loved this product would definitely recommend to a friend. compares a lot better than alternatives and is very effective. i love it and it shares little room for improvement. can't wait to use it again!
Sarah D.
Charlotte, NC
Not anything special but definitely does the job. I put this on my vanity when I'm laying my straightener down and it helps protect my vanity from getting ruined! Great for travel or for every day use.
Thais M.
Methuen, MA
This does the job....but it is not the best travel pouch...there much handier ones if you look well enough. I got a better one in Groupon because this qualityy was not too good.
Josie C.
New Geneva, PA
Amazing for hot irons and blow dryers when in a hurry on the run. Just pop it in the mat and go. Or even lay it down to sit your iron on in between uses!!
Sarah P.
Maple Shade, NJ
This is the best! It's so easy if you're traveling or on the go. You can pack your hot tools away and don't have to wait for them to cool down!
M C.
Use this to put my chi flat iron in when I travel...it is heat resistant and protective of the counter and when put in my travel bags
Vanessa F.
Really handy for my straightener when I'm on the go. When I'm in a hurry it keeps the heat from getting to my other things.