BY ULTA

Heat Resistant Tote and Holder - Ulta's Heat Resistant Tote and Holder is the perfect storage solution. It features a black exterior with pink interior and includes ten compartments. 100% polyester. - Heat Resistant Tote and Holder see more...

Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
A must-have for anyone who has a lot of great styling tools and has to move around the house with them. You don't have to worry about putting away your styling tools and brushes, this holds them all. The material is heat resistant, so you can put hot tools away on it after using without burning the surfaces in your home. I like the different compartments to organize Bobby pins, hair ties, etc.
Nicole F.
Semmes, AL
I purchased this a couple years ago for only $5 when they had their hair event going on. I was looking for something to hold my tools in so this was perfect! It has a few pockets on the outside to hold your brush, sprays, and the inside is big enough to hold my hairdryer, flat iron, and curling iron. I really love it!
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
As a beauty enthusiast we usually dont ever travel without are collection of favorites. I love how spacious this tote is by Ulta. I can fit all my favorites in here and know they are safe and sound. I would totally recommend this tote for all your traveling.
Blaise W.
This tote was quite handy until the handle eventually came off, rendering it useless. If you don't use this daily or carry too much weight, it's a decent tote. I got mine for $10 on clearance and it lasted about 6 months of continuous use.
Chantal K.
I the all black version and have had it for years. It holds so much products!! The outer pockets are convenient for holding my tools, brushes, and combs. The main compartments also have pockets that are great for organizing smaller products or even foils.
Cathyslayzzofficial S.
This little tote has been a life saver in so many ways and has kept all my heating tools organized I couldn't be more content with how neat it keeps my tools I would totally recommend this to a friend,
Danielle W.
I'm not sure if this is actually heat resistant, I've never put a hot tool in there but I use this to store my hair products and it makes it easier if I need to switch to a different room to get ready!
Alexandra M.
Des Moines, IA
This is perfect to organize my hair tools and brushes. It was on sale that made it even a better deal. Love the color combo with the black outside and pink lining! The side pockets are perfect I store my hair products as well!
Courtney P.
This tote made it so easy to store my make up and hot tools in one place. It is heat resistant which is great because if I finish using my flat iron or my blow dryer I can just pop it into the bag and not worry about it melting. There's tons of space for all of my needs and it's very easy to clean.
Linda A.
This is great it holds so much stuff in it I have all my hair tools in there and you can put your hot iron in it and nothing will happen to it