ULTA Heat Resistant Hair Tote and Holder uploaded by Mayra M.

BY ULTA

Heat Resistant Hair Tote and Holder - Only at ULTA!The perfect item to store all of your hair essentials. This Heat Resistant Hair Tote and Holder will keep your hair happy and healthy! It features a handle and side pockets that can hold up to 12 pieces. Made out of polyester. - Heat Resistant Hair Tote and Holder see more...

Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
This is the perfect bag to take your hairstyling tools anywhere, or just to keep them stored on at home! It's heat resistant, so even if you're in a rush, you can unplug your flat iron or curling iron, throw it in this bag and go. Perfect for those of us that do other people's hair and need hair tools on the go! You can find this at Ulta.
Sharon W.
Chandler, AZ
I love this tote. ❤️ It’s great because t can hold your hot tools as well as the heat protectant sprays, hairspray and all kind of other products. I bought one for my daughter when she went to college and she loved it too.
🖤Joanna T.
Chesterfield, MI
I haven't really used this product a lot but the one i have makes an amazing carrying container for water bottles and other hair accessories, there was also a time when i used it to carry my makeup!!! Its perfect
Nikki G.
I love this caddy! I purchased 6 this past Christmas as gifts for myself & my girlfriends/co-workers. The caddy is terrific for organizing your beauty area, bathroom counters etc...but it also has a handle that allows you to conveniently grab & carry your products where you need to be. The inside has pockets wide enough to accommodate hair dryer handles, flat irons, curling irons and their cords neatly. And the outer pockets are great for bottles of heat protectant, shampoo, combs and brushes of all sizes. This caddy is durable and well made.
Abby E.
I hated leaving all of my hair products and tools in the bathroom cluttered. I bought this during Ultas winter sale for a whopping 5 bucks and immediately loved it. It has side pockets as well as inside pockets which I use to hold my hair wand barrels. Not only is it able to carry tons of products but is very durable, Ive had mine for 2 yrs now and no rips/tears nothing! Plus it has a handle on top for easy carrying for trips/vacations.
Carrie P.
I love this organizer! It has so many compartments that can accommodate all of your hot tools as well as some key products. It also can be laid flat to fit in a suitcase. I love using it when I travel to make sure to keep the counters cleared off and my tools and products organized.
Lulu M.
I actually have this caddy because I use it when I go to job sites. It helps a lot to put hot tools Inside. It's sturdy and it's so convenient. It doesn't burn the material and it's easy to carry around. The bad side is that's it's so pricey but I like it a lot!
Crayoff F.
I use this tote for my flatiron on the outside pockets and hair product and miscellaneous products to keep nearby my vanity. I got it on super sale at ulta and it is verry durable. Pretty big too. I thinm they have it on sale for $14.99 now.
Jordan P.
I bought this because I wanted free shipping and thought I'd use it. This little bag is amazing! It's so useful for storing and carrying all my curling irons and straighteners. I would defiantly recommend this product.
Manuela C.
Jackson Hts, NY
This is amazing product especially for college students who can use it as a caddy! I would use it everyday to organize my things. It holds a lot of products in this convenient little storage space! Would recommend.