ULTA Heat Resistant Hair Tote and Holder uploaded by Mayra M.

BY ULTA

Heat Resistant Hair Tote and Holder - Only at ULTA!The perfect item to store all of your hair essentials. This Heat Resistant Hair Tote and Holder will keep your hair happy and healthy! It features a handle and side pockets that can hold up to 12 pieces. Made out of polyester. - Heat Resistant Hair Tote and Holder see more...

Cheyenne S.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I don't have any complaints about ulta I love that their locations are all around so I could be in any town and I can always find and ulta
Nikki G.
I love this caddy! I purchased 6 this past Christmas as gifts for myself & my girlfriends/co-workers. The caddy is terrific for organizing your beauty area, bathroom counters etc...but it also has a handle that allows you to conveniently grab & carry your products where you need to be. The inside has pockets wide enough to accommodate hair dryer handles, flat irons, curling irons and their cords neatly. And the outer pockets are great for bottles of heat protectant, shampoo, combs and brushes of all sizes. This caddy is durable and well made.
Abby E.
I hated leaving all of my hair products and tools in the bathroom cluttered. I bought this during Ultas winter sale for a whopping 5 bucks and immediately loved it. It has side pockets as well as inside pockets which I use to hold my hair wand barrels. Not only is it able to carry tons of products but is very durable, Ive had mine for 2 yrs now and no rips/tears nothing! Plus it has a handle on top for easy carrying for trips/vacations.
Carrie P.
I love this organizer! It has so many compartments that can accommodate all of your hot tools as well as some key products. It also can be laid flat to fit in a suitcase. I love using it when I travel to make sure to keep the counters cleared off and my tools and products organized.
Lucia A.
I actually have this caddy because I use it when I go to job sites. It helps a lot to put hot tools Inside. It's sturdy and it's so convenient. It doesn't burn the material and it's easy to carry around. The bad side is that's it's so pricey but I like it a lot!
Crayoff F.
I use this tote for my flatiron on the outside pockets and hair product and miscellaneous products to keep nearby my vanity. I got it on super sale at ulta and it is verry durable. Pretty big too. I thinm they have it on sale for $14.99 now.
Manuela C.
Jackson Hts, NY
This is amazing product especially for college students who can use it as a caddy! I would use it everyday to organize my things. It holds a lot of products in this convenient little storage space! Would recommend.
Jordan P.
I bought this because I wanted free shipping and thought I'd use it. This little bag is amazing! It's so useful for storing and carrying all my curling irons and straighteners. I would defiantly recommend this product.
Mayra M.
Cutler, CA
Love love love I got this bad boy for 5.49 and I'm in love it holds everything so well it keeps everything in place
Amy B.
Perfect for anything and everything, never knew I needed this. I love Ulta, and always travel with my whole bathroom so this is great to have for my hair stuff