BY ULTA

"Half Jaw Nippers - Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE see more...

Shanti R.
This works great for me since I suffer from dry cuticles even after I use cuticle oils and cream, so I just push back my cuticles and trim them it's sharp but if you know what you are doing you won't hurt yourself.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
These are really great for nail care. I use these for feet. They help get rid of cuticles after pushing them, clipping nails & any tough caluses that are stubborn. They've held up a long time, they were very reasonable & I like the ultra brand nail care products. Definetly recommend.
Katie C.
 I love these! They work so good for snipping loose skin and corners of your fingernails. These feel high quality and similar to the ones my nail tech uses. I use this tool all the time and I can not go without it! I recommend this to everyone!!!!!
Rasheeka M.
Tempe, AZ
Thanks to college and my budget I don't get manicures done at a salon as much as I used to and so I took i upon myself to maintain them myself and this tool is an essential when you want to get a really clean salon level manicure! It's great!
Karli C.
Clanton, AL
Ulta is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE stores!! So many different things are available! To make up and hair accessories! Nail supplies to polish everything you would want or need! Even an amazing selection of perfumes!
Emily P.
Ridgecrest, CA
NOT BAD! I always but mehaz nippers but was in a hurry and picked these up instead and they're pretty ok! I was surprised; I don't feel like they get as close as the mehaz do but they're pretty good!
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I really like this product is a great product for when you need to Manicure your nails and specially when you have those nasty hang out at the Great product
Gloria O.
My husband likes this jaw niper it helps take away all your nail even the cuticle its so easy to use specially after a shower because it softens them
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
Great product for those annoying hang nails. I am a first time buyer. I will definitely be a repeat customer feat prices.
Brittanie P.
South Jordan, UT
These are sharp and easy to use to cut cuticles. Very comfortable and precise. I use this whenever I have hangnails