ULTA Green Tea Blotting Paper Kit uploaded by Crystal J.

BY ULTA #41 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

Green Tea Blotting Paper Kit - Ulta's Green Tea Blotting Paper Kit is a convenient and compact 50 ct blotting paper kit that is perfect for on-the-go with the sponge applicator and mirror. Remove oil, shine and perspiration with just a few blots for a flawless finish.Kit Includes:MirrorSponge50 ct Blotting PapersReplacement Adhesives - Green Tea Blotting Paper Kit see more...

Buy on ULTA
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert

-The ULTA Green Tea Blotting Paper Kit helps eliminate excess oil and minimizes pores without disturbing makeup. It comes with a puff with adhesive to secure the blotting sheets. The ultra-absorbent paper helps to control shine as it helps prevents breakouts. The kit is conveniently compact and can kept in your bag for be use on the go.
Valerie D.
Somerset, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect little blotting kit to keep in your purse. It is thin enough to fit in the side pocket and it comes with a sponge and mirror. The papers blot away oil, but they are also great for blotting lipstick.
Marie Jasmine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. Its not as many papers as you normally get in a set, but the sponge is super convenient and so is the mirror. I tossed this in my purse for summer and im ready to go!
Amber T.
Greenwood
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can not tell you how much I love this product. I have very oily skin especially around my nose and these come in handy. They are easily carried with you on the go to be used any where.
Alyssa C.
Newport, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these green tea blotting papers. They don't mess my makeup up, and they definitely help get rid of oil that's just sitting on my face.
Melissa M.
Midland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy these blotting papers, they work just fine for me. They also last quite a while for me, will definitely repurchase.
Kyra K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are surprisingly good. After a long day of work I'll blot my T zone before heading out to dinner to avoid a shiny face!
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
First time purchasing this product. I believe they will help control my oil breakouts throughout the day.
Hannah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product I absolutely love it one of my faves. Smells great and serves it's purpose
Ashooxo O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Incredibly easy to use. Slim enough to fit in a small bag. The sponge applicator is an excellent addition to these papers. Very impressed and they work well. Also great for setting lipstick! I definitely recommend this!! ULTA Green Tea Blotting Paper Kit