BY ULTA

Gilded Gold Natural Eye Shadow Palette - A set of 12 universally flattering eye shadow shades in matte, shimmer and glitter textures. Transform your eyes with ULTA's Gilded Gold Natural Eye Shadow Palette and give them definition with this palette of beautiful bronze hued shadows. Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 see more...

• Do the colors of this palett come off with good color wit...1 Answers
  • How is the color payout on this palette compared to highe...1 Answers
ULTA Gilded Gold Natural Eye Shadow Palette
  • "I love neutral/natural colors, so easy to work with. Not into colors that much. Shadows are pigmented. " in 19 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette. There are so many amazing looks you can create with this. It comes with a great eyeshadow brush. Not only can you make a nude, smokey or slightly rose lid. You can also highlight your brown line with the the 3 colors on the far left. " in 11 reviews
  • "This is a great palatte! The colors look great on, they last, and go on smooth. I love that the colors go with each other to blend. Some colors appear more matte and some with a glossy/sparkly finish. It allows many looks. Grear palatte for the price. " in 6 reviews
  • "I love this product so much! This lasts a long time and every color looks good on its own our with others! Very easy to use and work with and stays on all day with a primer for me, will buy this again when mind runs out!" in 5 reviews
Sammi Z.
This palette has really beautiful colors and the swatches look so pretty BUT the product does not pick up on to my brush and barely shows on my eye. It was really hard to build up also. I was disappointed because I really liked the colors and wanted it to work!
Vanessa V.
Gilbert, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this palette. It goes on light but yet the pigment is just right. Last me all day when I wear it. They are my favorite color very neutral
fiona t.
Midwest city, Oklahoma
I think this palette has a lot of great colors. They are split into shimmer on the top row and matte on the bottom row. They go on easy and it's a good palette at a good price.
makayla l.
Plano, TX
This is an amazing product! The packaging is really pretty. I love you how there are 6 shimmer shades and 6 matte shades! The pigmentation is perfect and it blends out so easily! The colors are beautiful and the matte shades correspond to the shimmer ones! It's amazing for the price and I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Ashley B.
Mcdonough, GA
This palette is great! I love how there are shimmery colors along with the regular ones. The only problem I have with it is that only some of the colors show up well on my skin.
Amber B.
Cleveland, TN
My absolute FAVORITE pallet EVER EVER . kinda sad mines getting down to the tin in some.colors but that's ok I will buy another worth it
Olivia G.
Glasgow, KY
I absolutely LOVE this ULTA Gilded Gold Natural Eye Shadow Palette! I usually like to stay with natural neutral colors, I'm not really for out there colors like bright blue, yellow etc..lol! The quality is great and the colors itself are beautiful!
Gir B.
Love the matte the color, love the glitter. I believe all these colors go great in one palette. But you do have to apply a lot but i love the natual look.
Amanda H.
This is actually a really beautiful palette for the price! I grabbed this for my momma because of the mixture of matte and shimmer shades. It's a super good value at only 20 dollars. The shades are pigmented and buttery.
Penny H.
This palette is great. I bought it last week and have used it several times now. It is very pigmented but does have some fall out. It is very long lasting and doesn't crease. I got a 12 hour wear out of it. It's very affordable and I recommend giving it a shot.
Beth M.
Huntington, WV
Do the colors of this palett come off with good color with only one application, or does it take many applications to get the pigment to be bright?
Marnie R.
York, SC
How is the color payout on this palette compared to higher end palettes?