BY ULTA

Gilded Gold Natural Eye Shadow Palette - A set of 12 universally flattering eye shadow shades in matte, shimmer and glitter textures. Transform your eyes with ULTA's Gilded Gold Natural Eye Shadow Palette and give them definition with this palette of beautiful bronze hued shadows. Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 see more...

• Do the colors of this palett come off with good color wit...1 Answers
  • How is the color payout on this palette compared to highe...1 Answers
ULTA Gilded Gold Natural Eye Shadow Palette

Start your review of ULTA Gilded Gold Natural Eye Shadow Palette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love neutral/natural colors, so easy to work with. Not into colors that much. Shadows are pigmented. " in 19 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette. There are so many amazing looks you can create with this. It comes with a great eyeshadow brush. Not only can you make a nude, smokey or slightly rose lid. You can also highlight your brown line with the the 3 colors on the far left. " in 11 reviews
  • "This is a great palatte! The colors look great on, they last, and go on smooth. I love that the colors go with each other to blend. Some colors appear more matte and some with a glossy/sparkly finish. It allows many looks. Grear palatte for the price. " in 6 reviews
  • "I love this product so much! This lasts a long time and every color looks good on its own our with others! Very easy to use and work with and stays on all day with a primer for me, will buy this again when mind runs out!" in 5 reviews
Dana W.
Pensacola
This is the shadow palette I use most often. It has a good range of colors with deep pigment and doesn't flake off while applying. It has a high quality brush that comes with it also!
Alex G.
Westfield
For a store brand makeup palette, this is great! I got it as a gift and I use it all the time. I love the colors, I love how the shadow goes on and I love how long lasting it is. I use it on top of a primer so I have extra hold and color.
Laurie J.
Appleton , WI
Purchased at: ULTA
The colors of those pallets are beautiful but they’re not highly pigmented. You do have to layer them a bit to get an effective color. This isn’t my favorite Ulta palette but is in my rotation. This shadow also has quite a bit of fall out.
Angela W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I picked this up because I fell in love with all of the beautiful colors while in store. Upon getting it home and playing with it, I noticed that a lot of them seem to almost disappear on my eyelids. I find this odd because I'm rather pale and the shades looked dark enough to me. It's nice for creating a super subtle look but that's about it. I was expecting more. So I don't reach for it often. Kind of a disappointment. On the plus side, I love the "free" eyeshadow brush it came with and use it all the time.
Kimberly M.
Newport News
Love this palette super easy to work with. I use this palette frequently because it goes great with my skin tone and is good for my everyday looks. It’s cost $20 and honestly it’s not that bad super pigmented, long lasting, and very light weight.  I do not feel like I need to reapply through out the day. Also comes with a nice eyeshadow brush. Blends well if used with a different brush then the one that comes with it.
Grace D.
Scranton, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
God I love this pallette. You can do any kind of look with it- natural, smokey, glam, you name it! I have blue eyes, so the golds and browns really make them pop!
Kandace C.
Filion, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
Good color selection, it has a nice range of neutral Browns and beautiful shimmers. Flicker is my favorite color out of this palette.
Vanessa V.
Gilbert, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this palette. It goes on light but yet the pigment is just right. Last me all day when I wear it. They are my favorite color very neutral
fiona t.
Midwest city, Oklahoma
I think this palette has a lot of great colors. They are split into shimmer on the top row and matte on the bottom row. They go on easy and it's a good palette at a good price.
Allie M.
Jamestown, ND
This is one of the first eyeshadow palettes that I bought when I really started diving in to more eyeshadow looks, rather just a basic neutral color on the lid.
I was a little bit disappointed with the quality of the shades, but over time that changed a little. I think that the shades could definitely be a little bit more pigmented, as I feel like some of the shades definitely have a lot more pigment than others, but for the price point I'm really not going to complain anymore. I've created some really nice looks with this palette, and I know that if the quality was better I would absolutely love to use this palette all the time. Rather, I just take this when I travel so I don't ruin or lose my other nicer palettes.
Beth M.
Huntington, WV
Do the colors of this palett come off with good color with only one application, or does it take many applications to get the pigment to be bright?
Marnie R.
York, SC
How is the color payout on this palette compared to higher end palettes?