BY ULTA

Gilded Gold Natural Eye Shadow Palette - A set of 12 universally flattering eye shadow shades in matte, shimmer and glitter textures. Transform your eyes with ULTA's Gilded Gold Natural Eye Shadow Palette and give them definition with this palette of beautiful bronze hued shadows. Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 see more...

• Do the colors of this palett come off with good color wit...1 Answers
  • How is the color payout on this palette compared to highe...1 Answers
ULTA Gilded Gold Natural Eye Shadow Palette

Start your review of ULTA Gilded Gold Natural Eye Shadow Palette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love neutral/natural colors, so easy to work with. Not into colors that much. Shadows are pigmented. " in 19 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette. There are so many amazing looks you can create with this. It comes with a great eyeshadow brush. Not only can you make a nude, smokey or slightly rose lid. You can also highlight your brown line with the the 3 colors on the far left. " in 11 reviews
  • "This is a great palatte! The colors look great on, they last, and go on smooth. I love that the colors go with each other to blend. Some colors appear more matte and some with a glossy/sparkly finish. It allows many looks. Grear palatte for the price. " in 6 reviews
  • "I love this product so much! This lasts a long time and every color looks good on its own our with others! Very easy to use and work with and stays on all day with a primer for me, will buy this again when mind runs out!" in 5 reviews
amanda K.
Covington, KY
Great everyday natural colors. Great pigment and quality ingredients that don't harm my sensitive skin
fiona t.
Midwest city, Oklahoma
I think this palette has a lot of great colors. They are split into shimmer on the top row and matte on the bottom row. They go on easy and it's a good palette at a good price.
Sammi Z.
This palette has really beautiful colors and the swatches look so pretty BUT the product does not pick up on to my brush and barely shows on my eye. It was really hard to build up also. I was disappointed because I really liked the colors and wanted it to work!
Kaleigh B.
Hays, KS
Absolutely love this stuff great for the price and love the colors. They could go on darker but just reapply it!
Kori C.
Bethany C.
Savannah, TN
I absolutely love this palette. I own it and its three sister palettes. It truly has everything you could need to make outstanding makeup looks. It includes six matte and six glimmer eyeshadows. Perfect gift for anyone interested in makeup.
Miranda C.
I would never repurchase this again. Some of the colors swatch beautifully with your finger and most look even prettier in the pan. More than half of these are not super pigmented even when finger swatched. Most of the mattes are patchy. When you try to use your brush for these there is no pigmentation that transfers to your lid. Using more than 2 colors gives you a muddy mess. I gave this to my sister and she's able to make it work by wiping her brush on wet wipe during application. I don't recommend this. Buy a morphe or wet n wild palette instead.
Amber W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love this pallet. it's a fair price with great quality. I would highly suggest giving this and other Ulta brand products a try
Jessica B.
I love this palette. Way cheaper than Urban Decay but just as pretty. There is an even mix of matte and shimmer shades. Good for creating looks for day and night. I use mine everyday. The quality of the makeup is great.
Kim J.
I love everything ultra brand your never going to sacrifice quality going with an ulta brand product. The eye shadow is one it has long lasting coverage and the colors are perfect with all your creams and browns it also has a little shimmer to it. It is very well priced compared to most eye shadow pallets. I would recommend this to anyone trying to save a few dollars for something of great quality.
Beth M.
Huntington, WV
Do the colors of this palett come off with good color with only one application, or does it take many applications to get the pigment to be bright?
Marnie R.
York, SC
How is the color payout on this palette compared to higher end palettes?