BY ULTA

Gilded Gold Natural Eye Shadow Palette - A set of 12 universally flattering eye shadow shades in matte, shimmer and glitter textures. Transform your eyes with ULTA's Gilded Gold Natural Eye Shadow Palette and give them definition with this palette of beautiful bronze hued shadows. Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 see more...

• Do the colors of this palett come off with good color wit...1 Answers
  • How is the color payout on this palette compared to highe...1 Answers
ULTA Gilded Gold Natural Eye Shadow Palette

Start your review of ULTA Gilded Gold Natural Eye Shadow Palette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love neutral/natural colors, so easy to work with. Not into colors that much. Shadows are pigmented. " in 19 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette. There are so many amazing looks you can create with this. It comes with a great eyeshadow brush. Not only can you make a nude, smokey or slightly rose lid. You can also highlight your brown line with the the 3 colors on the far left. " in 11 reviews
  • "This is a great palatte! The colors look great on, they last, and go on smooth. I love that the colors go with each other to blend. Some colors appear more matte and some with a glossy/sparkly finish. It allows many looks. Grear palatte for the price. " in 6 reviews
  • "I love this product so much! This lasts a long time and every color looks good on its own our with others! Very easy to use and work with and stays on all day with a primer for me, will buy this again when mind runs out!" in 5 reviews
Val N.
I used this for about 3 days before I realized I wasted money. I wanted to support ulta and try their palettes but this had absolutely no pigment and sooo much fall out. I have never used it since i’m sorry:(
Tanya D.
Albany , NY
I really really wanted to love this ulta gilded gold natural eye shadow palette but it's just awful it's so dry and there's no color pay off it's cheap for a reason I would never purchase their palette again
Stephanie T.
Burley, ID
I don't care to use it it's not that pigmented colors are pretty but don't show up on the eyes

Hailey D.
I love the price but i’m not crazy about the quality of the eye shadow. The colors are amazing but they don’t show well on the eyes and doesn’t stay on too well either. The shimmery shades don’t even show up well. I was excited when i bought this because it was so cheap and i loved every color but just didn’t meet my expectations.
Melissa P.
Schwenksville, PA
This palette was not a hit with me. The colors look beautiful in the palette but they are not very pigmented and don't last very long. I also didn't feel like the shimmery shades were smooth going on either. I wouldn't recommend this palette.
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
It was the first palette i purchased and i hated it . The only 3 shades i use a lot are the first one on top and the two on the bottom. The rest are not pigmented at all ... The colors look very nice tho .
Jade M.
If I'm going to be honest this palette is not the worst but I'm not a big fan of the colors or color pay off. There a little chalky and not that easy to apply either. I don't think I would buy again.
Brenda M.
The colors are very nice I like them. They application is nice. The colors are blend able. The only bad thing about this palette is that it lacks pigmentation. Specially for the darker colors you have to apply a lot of product. I do love the top first pearl shimmery color. I use it all the time. I have dark brown eyes and I have been complimented a lot. I've been told it makes my eyes stand out.
Cristie G.
This is seriously a great pallette of colors but I'm not fond of the ulta brand line. I feel like it's sub par. The colors are beautiful just not really good pigment. And I noticed that it wore off as the day went on. It was a little gard for me to get the pigmentation on my brush to apply to my eye. Not recommend!!
Yanyee W.
Northridge, CA
This was the first ever eyeshadow I got for my show choir competitions and it is by far the worst eyeshadow palette I have ever tried and used. The pigment is not there, there is a bunch of kick off, it doesn't even blend well. It was around 20 dollars for this palette and I do not think it was worth it in any way.
Beth M.
Huntington, WV
Do the colors of this palett come off with good color with only one application, or does it take many applications to get the pigment to be bright?
Marnie R.
York, SC
How is the color payout on this palette compared to higher end palettes?