BY ULTA

Gilded Gold Natural Eye Shadow Palette - A set of 12 universally flattering eye shadow shades in matte, shimmer and glitter textures. Transform your eyes with ULTA's Gilded Gold Natural Eye Shadow Palette and give them definition with this palette of beautiful bronze hued shadows. Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 see more...

• Do the colors of this palett come off with good color wit...1 Answers
  • How is the color payout on this palette compared to highe...1 Answers
ULTA Gilded Gold Natural Eye Shadow Palette
  • "I love neutral/natural colors, so easy to work with. Not into colors that much. Shadows are pigmented. " in 19 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette. There are so many amazing looks you can create with this. It comes with a great eyeshadow brush. Not only can you make a nude, smokey or slightly rose lid. You can also highlight your brown line with the the 3 colors on the far left. " in 11 reviews
  • "This is a great palatte! The colors look great on, they last, and go on smooth. I love that the colors go with each other to blend. Some colors appear more matte and some with a glossy/sparkly finish. It allows many looks. Grear palatte for the price. " in 6 reviews
  • "I love this product so much! This lasts a long time and every color looks good on its own our with others! Very easy to use and work with and stays on all day with a primer for me, will buy this again when mind runs out!" in 5 reviews
Tabitha R.
I was very disappointed with this eyeshadow palette. The colors looked amazing when swatched, but when used (tried it with several different eyelid primers and without any at all) the colors seemed to look very patchy every time and the finished product would look muddy over all. This is not a completely terrible palette but it just did not work for me. And I know how to apply eyeshadow.
Hailey D.
I love the price but i’m not crazy about the quality of the eye shadow. The colors are amazing but they don’t show well on the eyes and doesn’t stay on too well either. The shimmery shades don’t even show up well. I was excited when i bought this because it was so cheap and i loved every color but just didn’t meet my expectations.
Tarra B.
Love love love this. I have green eyes and I think just about every shade goes well with them. I use Urban Decay primer and the shadow stays put all day. I like that there are enough different shades that I can use one pallette for anything- from work to a party. The shades all compliment each other pretty well too, and the shimmer is just enough without looking gaudy. A couple of the shimmers don’t build as well, but I usually don’t go really heavy on the eye makeup, so it’s been perfect for me. This is my go-to!
Angela W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I picked this up because I fell in love with all of the beautiful colors while in store. Upon getting it home and playing with it, I noticed that a lot of them seem to almost disappear on my eyelids. I find this odd because I'm rather pale and the shades looked dark enough to me. It's nice for creating a super subtle look but that's about it. I was expecting more. So I don't reach for it often. Kind of a disappointment. On the plus side, I love the "free" eyeshadow brush it came with and use it all the time.
Kimberly M.
Newport News
Love this palette super easy to work with. I use this palette frequently because it goes great with my skin tone and is good for my everyday looks. It’s cost $20 and honestly it’s not that bad super pigmented, long lasting, and very light weight.  I do not feel like I need to reapply through out the day. Also comes with a nice eyeshadow brush. Blends well if used with a different brush then the one that comes with it.
Abby B.
Massachusetts
The shades don’t blend very well, and the color payoff on some of the shades is less than desirable. It’s not as bad as some of the palettes I’ve seen in the past though 🤷‍♀️
Tia Z.
Watertown, NY
This pallet is perfect for making a subtle smokey eye or a beautiful brown everyday look. It has all the colors you need for everyday life if you don't do adventurous makeup. This was actually my first Ulta palette ever and I love it.
Megan S.
Santa Fe, NM
Beautiful color palette for everyday use. I like Ultas products and this eyeshadow palette is no different. I don’t like the brush that is included but do like other brushes from Ulta. Easy to layer and blend.
Laurie J.
Appleton , WI
Purchased at: ULTA
The colors of those pallets are beautiful but they’re not highly pigmented. You do have to layer them a bit to get an effective color. This isn’t my favorite Ulta palette but is in my rotation. This shadow also has quite a bit of fall out.
Alex G.
Westfield
For a store brand makeup palette, this is great! I got it as a gift and I use it all the time. I love the colors, I love how the shadow goes on and I love how long lasting it is. I use it on top of a primer so I have extra hold and color.
Beth M.
Huntington, WV
Do the colors of this palett come off with good color with only one application, or does it take many applications to get the pigment to be bright?
Marnie R.
York, SC
How is the color payout on this palette compared to higher end palettes?