BY ULTA

Gilded Gold Natural Eye Shadow Palette - A set of 12 universally flattering eye shadow shades in matte, shimmer and glitter textures. Transform your eyes with ULTA's Gilded Gold Natural Eye Shadow Palette and give them definition with this palette of beautiful bronze hued shadows. Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 see more...

• Do the colors of this palett come off with good color wit...1 Answers
  • How is the color payout on this palette compared to highe...1 Answers
ULTA Gilded Gold Natural Eye Shadow Palette
  • "I love neutral/natural colors, so easy to work with. Not into colors that much. Shadows are pigmented. " in 19 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette. There are so many amazing looks you can create with this. It comes with a great eyeshadow brush. Not only can you make a nude, smokey or slightly rose lid. You can also highlight your brown line with the the 3 colors on the far left. " in 11 reviews
  • "This is a great palatte! The colors look great on, they last, and go on smooth. I love that the colors go with each other to blend. Some colors appear more matte and some with a glossy/sparkly finish. It allows many looks. Grear palatte for the price. " in 6 reviews
  • "I love this product so much! This lasts a long time and every color looks good on its own our with others! Very easy to use and work with and stays on all day with a primer for me, will buy this again when mind runs out!" in 5 reviews
Lexus J.
Pearland, TX
I really love this product, the eyeshadows are very natural yet give you the ability to create a simple or glam look depending on what you're going for. This reminds me of a cheaper version of the Urban Decay Naked palette. Very pretty and the shades are so pigmented and easy to blend and apply.
Jennifer S.
Tacoma, Washington
I love this palette from ulta! It was such a great buy. Very pigmented and it blends greatly! I love the  neutral colors that come in the palette because that's all I ever wear is neutral colors. Don't hold back on buying this one! You won't regret it!
T T.
I love this palette!!! It is great for the price, but they could go darker on the dark shades. The pigment apply very smoothly, and the glitter shadows apply nice as well!!! I definitely recommend this!
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
It was the first palette i purchased and i hated it . The only 3 shades i use a lot are the first one on top and the two on the bottom. The rest are not pigmented at all ... The colors look very nice tho .
Kallista M.
This isn't too pigmented and the glittery shadows are awful. If you use a good eye shadow primer and setting spray it should stay on for a good amount of time, six-eight hours.
Nicole C.
Cheaper nude palette I picked up. I like this one, it isn't my favorite, but the shades are pretty, and can be built up. I use my Mac fix+ for the shimmer shadows. This does have a lot of fallout, so you may want to apply the shadows first, then do the rest of your face.
Rhiannon L.
The colors are beautiful but it takes a lot for them to show up, I have to spray setting spray on my brushes to get anything to show up, especially the glitter colors. If you prime your eyes it'll help keep them on longer.
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I adore this eye palette ! It is a long wearing eye shadow with perfect natural colors . I like to use this one when I go out to eat in the early evening and for outings with the family .
Bailey C.
I use this palette on a daily basis and really like the colors it offers. The colors really work with my skin. My only problem is doesn't last as long as I would like it to. It does last with a primer a little longer. Still a great palette!
Bethany C.
Savannah, TN
I absolutely love this palette. I own it and its three sister palettes. It truly has everything you could need to make outstanding makeup looks. It includes six matte and six glimmer eyeshadows. Perfect gift for anyone interested in makeup.
Beth M.
Huntington
Do the colors of this palett come off with good color with only one application, or does it take many applications to get the pigment to be bright?
Marnie R.
York, SC
How is the color payout on this palette compared to higher end palettes?