BY ULTA

Gilded Gold Natural Eye Shadow Palette - A set of 12 universally flattering eye shadow shades in matte, shimmer and glitter textures. Transform your eyes with ULTA's Gilded Gold Natural Eye Shadow Palette and give them definition with this palette of beautiful bronze hued shadows. Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 see more...

• Do the colors of this palett come off with good color wit...1 Answers
  • How is the color payout on this palette compared to highe...1 Answers
ULTA Gilded Gold Natural Eye Shadow Palette
  • "I love neutral/natural colors, so easy to work with. Not into colors that much. Shadows are pigmented. " in 19 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette. There are so many amazing looks you can create with this. It comes with a great eyeshadow brush. Not only can you make a nude, smokey or slightly rose lid. You can also highlight your brown line with the the 3 colors on the far left. " in 11 reviews
  • "This is a great palatte! The colors look great on, they last, and go on smooth. I love that the colors go with each other to blend. Some colors appear more matte and some with a glossy/sparkly finish. It allows many looks. Grear palatte for the price. " in 6 reviews
  • "I love this product so much! This lasts a long time and every color looks good on its own our with others! Very easy to use and work with and stays on all day with a primer for me, will buy this again when mind runs out!" in 5 reviews
Chelsea M.
Ulta is a great bang for the buck, but there are better options in the price range. the pallet is great in concept but overall the pigments fade so quickly and they tend to break very quickly. i would go for a different brand when looking for lower end dupes.
Aimee W.
This is the perfect palette. All the shades are beautiful neutral colors that complete any style or season. Does take muchto get a good layer of color. They are easy to blend and color last long time. Very great professional quality for the a super great price.
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA
This palette is actually not too bad. There is pretty decent pigment with most of the shadows and there isnt anything a little mac fix plus cant fix and make a little better! although i dont they are worth how much they are, I think they are pretty decent
Melissa P.
Schwenksville, PA
This palette was not a hit with me. The colors look beautiful in the palette but they are not very pigmented and don't last very long. I also didn't feel like the shimmery shades were smooth going on either. I wouldn't recommend this palette.
Mely F.
Rolesville, NC
This was a gift and I love it. It has shimmery and plain colors. It is my go to palet when I want a more natural eye look. Would recommend putting a eye shadow primer so the colors would pop out more, though there is some fall out when trying to apply the apprduct.
Penny H.
This palette is great. I bought it last week and have used it several times now. It is very pigmented but does have some fall out. It is very long lasting and doesn't crease. I got a 12 hour wear out of it. It's very affordable and I recommend giving it a shot.
Ashley W.
Frankfort, KY
I ise this daily. I got it at oult ( of course) and i got it for 20.00 at the time they had the buy 20.00 get a make up bag full of makeup. It lasts all day and night.
Cassandra N.
Longview, TX
Awesome product! For only $20 you get a lot of variety. I found it very comparable to the naked palette! Although the eyeshadow a them don't last long, use a eyeshadow primer and you'll be set for the day! Ulta makes awesome gold colors with the perfect amount of shimmer and its deifinetly worth the money! They're always on sale too! I would recommend this to everyone
Melanie D.
Mixed feelings about this palette. I love the shades, but I feel that several of the mattes are not pigmented enough and you have to apply a lot of shadow to get the right shade. The glitter ones show up pretty well when applied using your fingers.
Danesha M.
Centralia, WA
Ok palette for what it is, good color payoff and blends out easily enough. I have so many other palettes that I just don't find myself reaching for this often..no big wow factor and not enough lasting power to sway me.
Beth M.
Huntington
Do the colors of this palett come off with good color with only one application, or does it take many applications to get the pigment to be bright?
Marnie R.
York, SC
How is the color payout on this palette compared to higher end palettes?