BY ULTA

Gilded Gold Natural Eye Shadow Palette - A set of 12 universally flattering eye shadow shades in matte, shimmer and glitter textures. Transform your eyes with ULTA's Gilded Gold Natural Eye Shadow Palette and give them definition with this palette of beautiful bronze hued shadows. Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 see more...

• Do the colors of this palett come off with good color wit...1 Answers
  • How is the color payout on this palette compared to highe...1 Answers
ULTA Gilded Gold Natural Eye Shadow Palette
  • "I love neutral/natural colors, so easy to work with. Not into colors that much. Shadows are pigmented. " in 19 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette. There are so many amazing looks you can create with this. It comes with a great eyeshadow brush. Not only can you make a nude, smokey or slightly rose lid. You can also highlight your brown line with the the 3 colors on the far left. " in 11 reviews
  • "This is a great palatte! The colors look great on, they last, and go on smooth. I love that the colors go with each other to blend. Some colors appear more matte and some with a glossy/sparkly finish. It allows many looks. Grear palatte for the price. " in 6 reviews
  • "I love this product so much! This lasts a long time and every color looks good on its own our with others! Very easy to use and work with and stays on all day with a primer for me, will buy this again when mind runs out!" in 5 reviews
Ashley T.
This is the first eyeshadow palette I ever bought. I really like how it comes with both glitter and matte colors. The pigmentation is okay for the matte colors and it takes a lot of the lighter shadows to even be noticeable on my skin. I found it hard to blend the colors together and have not tried the darker colors yet. However, I really like the glitter shades which I sometimes use as eyeliner to add a pop to my eyes.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
This is a fair palette for the price. Pigmentation is good. Blend-ability differs from shadow to shadow. Most are fair. Color selection for the palette is great. Some warm tones and cool tones to make all happy. The shimmers are pretty but very powdery. Mattes are beautiful but the pigmentation isn't as good as the shimmers. But they build up easily. This palette to me is average.
Brenda M.
The colors are very nice I like them. They application is nice. The colors are blend able. The only bad thing about this palette is that it lacks pigmentation. Specially for the darker colors you have to apply a lot of product. I do love the top first pearl shimmery color. I use it all the time. I have dark brown eyes and I have been complimented a lot. I've been told it makes my eyes stand out.
Victoria W.
Rayville, LA
I am SO in love with this palette. It was a gift and I have fallen for every color in this palette. It has shimmer colors on top and matte on bottom all in metal tones. They are beautiful and the price point is amazing for the value. Would recommend for anyone looking to not break the bank and still get a great shadow palette.
Cristie G.
This is seriously a great pallette of colors but I'm not fond of the ulta brand line. I feel like it's sub par. The colors are beautiful just not really good pigment. And I noticed that it wore off as the day went on. It was a little gard for me to get the pigmentation on my brush to apply to my eye. Not recommend!!
Kim J.
I love everything ultra brand your never going to sacrifice quality going with an ulta brand product. The eye shadow is one it has long lasting coverage and the colors are perfect with all your creams and browns it also has a little shimmer to it. It is very well priced compared to most eye shadow pallets. I would recommend this to anyone trying to save a few dollars for something of great quality.
Kayla S.
Westminster, MD
This pallet I got several months ago even though it doesn't have all the colors I prefer I use the light ones to help even put the color when creating a smoky eye. I still prefer urban decay naked pallets however if you can afford naked these are the go to pallets for half the price
Sarah B.
Lebanon, OH
Amber b.
Pursglove, WV
I have a love hate relationship with this pallet some days it stays on well and some days its just kinda fades over a few hours... if you use a good lid primer it seems to work better I also found that using a setting spray on my shadow brush helps with them being lightly pigmented. but for 20 dollars its not awful.
Shelby A.
Wylie
It's overall a very good pallet ( had this before buying the naked pallet) and used it everyday! It's easy to apply but the fallout could be worked on, the glittery shades are very dull and have almost no color to them, but for what you pay for the pallet is good! It comes with a good quality make up brush so that's a plus but the only problem I have is fallout and pigment.
Beth M.
Huntington
Do the colors of this palett come off with good color with only one application, or does it take many applications to get the pigment to be bright?
Marnie R.
York, SC
How is the color payout on this palette compared to higher end palettes?