BY ULTA

Gilded Gold Natural Eye Shadow Palette - A set of 12 universally flattering eye shadow shades in matte, shimmer and glitter textures. Transform your eyes with ULTA's Gilded Gold Natural Eye Shadow Palette and give them definition with this palette of beautiful bronze hued shadows. Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 see more...

• Do the colors of this palett come off with good color wit...1 Answers
  • How is the color payout on this palette compared to highe...1 Answers
ULTA Gilded Gold Natural Eye Shadow Palette
  • "I love neutral/natural colors, so easy to work with. Not into colors that much. Shadows are pigmented. " in 19 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette. There are so many amazing looks you can create with this. It comes with a great eyeshadow brush. Not only can you make a nude, smokey or slightly rose lid. You can also highlight your brown line with the the 3 colors on the far left. " in 11 reviews
  • "This is a great palatte! The colors look great on, they last, and go on smooth. I love that the colors go with each other to blend. Some colors appear more matte and some with a glossy/sparkly finish. It allows many looks. Grear palatte for the price. " in 6 reviews
  • "I love this product so much! This lasts a long time and every color looks good on its own our with others! Very easy to use and work with and stays on all day with a primer for me, will buy this again when mind runs out!" in 5 reviews
Maxine C.
I love this palette. Shadow went on smooth and didn't crease. Looked fresh all day long. I would highly recommend this. I loved the colors as wwll. Long lasting.
Jasmine R.
Saint Louis, MO
An attempted copy of urban decay shadows but just doesn't do it for me. It doesn't perform as well as nyx which is a good dupe but just not a favorite of mine.
Gir B.
Love the matte the color, love the glitter. I believe all these colors go great in one palette. But you do have to apply a lot but i love the natual look.
Brandy H.
Wilmington, NC
One of my top 5 favorite palettes! Great color choices and I love the shimmer in some and matte in the others. It's fun to mix and match from this one.
angie h.
new bern, NC
I love golds and was so happy when I saw this. The shadows go on really nice and blend well. They're also very pigmented, they go on nicely wet or dry
C H.
Warwick , RI
I really like this palette and as long as you use a primer for it it has really good staying power has a good selection of Shimmer and matte colors
Vanessa V.
gilbert, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this palette. It goes on light but yet the pigment is just right. Last me all day when I wear it. They are my favorite color very neutral
Aryanna P.
Owatonna, MN
Amazing pigmented colors . Broad variety of colors light and darks . Very amazing and I absolutely love them . Definite go to eyeshadow pallet .
Corinne L.
Papillion
This palette was super affordable! They aren’t super pigmented put the gold shimmer was beautiful I use it a lot!!! The product is pretty good!
Alejandra R.
Meade, KS
I got this as a gift and fell in love. The colors on this where beautiful, was perfect for an everyday look. I will keep buying these palettes.
Beth M.
Huntington
Do the colors of this palett come off with good color with only one application, or does it take many applications to get the pigment to be bright?
Marnie R.
York, SC
How is the color payout on this palette compared to higher end palettes?