BY ULTA

Gel Eye Liner Pencil - Ulta's Gel Eye Liner Pencil is a super creamy, pigmented gel eye liner pencil that provides effortless smooth application and lasting pigmented coverage. - Gel Eye Liner Pencil see more...

• I have been needing a new eye liner and i love gel eye liner i ha...1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner smudge out does it stay in place once on? Is i...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else have a great eye makeup remover that works for t...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Bronze (bronze metallic shimmer), Smoke (deep grey matte), Black Out (deep black matte), Mink (deep brown matte)
I picked up a holiday gift set today at Ulta, and I have not tried these liners on my eyes yet, but I did Swatch them on my hand, and they seem like they will Glide onto my eyes very smoothly, and I absolutely love the color of the bronze liner
Andréa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black/Brown (rich black/brown matte)
Love it! Stays on my waterline for hours without bleeding into the corners of my eyes. I can use it to make my lashes look thicker and to accentuate my lower lashes.  i used to use exclusively liquid liner but now I'm all about the gel pencil! So much cheaper than name brands and gets the job done the same!
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Out (deep black matte)
I love this gel eyeliner because it is super creamy and extremely pigmented, drying down to a nice matte finish. It’s smooth application has no uncomfortable tugging on the waterline making it one of my go to eyeliners for its easy application that provides a long lasting non-smudging look
Alicia M.
Pottsboro, TX
The testers in the store seem so smooth and pigmented, but when I brought it home and used it a few times it dried out even with the cap replaced promptly after each use. I can temporarily revive it if I sharpen it.
Dee S.
Aliso Viejo , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Out (deep black matte)
I bought this for $4 during the 21 days of beauty at Ulta. After trying this is say it would be worth the price at full cost even. It is decent for an eyeliner under $10.
Alexa K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use the Milani Eyeliner forever and it was my go-to product, but for some reason I cannot find it anywhere. So, it is my birthday month at Ulta and I wanted to get double points, I figured why not try out their eyeliner. I love the gifts I get from Ulta for spending a certain amount of money, and figured it would be a decent product. I LOVE THIS EYELINER. It stays in my waterline all day and all night, and I've tried UD eyeliner, and honestly this works so much better. It is a pure black color, which I love. Also, you can smudge it, which is amazing too. Highly recommend
Bailey M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like this pencil as an eyeliner, because it doesn't stay put on my eyes.  But I have extremely oily lids so that's completely normal for me.However I love the color Mink as a brow pencil.  It's the perfect color and tone for my hair.  Plus the product itself holds my brow hairs so well.  It's so creamy and just glides right into my brows.  It's perfectly creamy but also stiff enough to load up my brows with product.Plus it's $8 and a great price for a brow pencil.
Paola F.
Hands down one of the best inexpensive gel eye liners. Once it goes dull it also sharpens very well unlike the other more expensive brands. I had almost given up on gel eyeliners until I decided to try this Ulta brand one especially because of the pricing. I plan to stick to these for sure. I mostly use it on my waterline and it does not smear! Also love the boldness!
Maureen K.
Sicklerville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta gel eyeliners are my daily go to. I use them exclusively. There are 20 colors to choose from of course black and my favorite peacock are my two favorites. They go on like butter smooth and they stay in place. For $8 a piece I usually buy 2 or 3 at a time and as always Ulta usually throws in a a special Ulta eyeshadow or makeup product for free (they do a lot of gift with purchase) so I get to try other great products.
Tonya C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a pretty big fan of Ulta's gel eyeliner pencil. I bought it in Copper a few weeks ago and to be honest, I was a bit nervous. I have another brand's gel eyeliner pencil and it doesn't sharpen very well. Ulta's sharpened like a pro and had great pigment... and it's inexpensive! The only reason I am giving it 4 stars is that sometimes the top line looses color when I curl my eyelashes. Other than that, I highly recommend it.
Heather F.
Roosevelt, UT
Does this eyeliner smudge out does it stay in place once on? Is it waterproof?
Carmen C.
Milwaukee, WI
Is it creamy and waterproof? Would anyone compare to UD eyeliner?
Gabriela O.
I heard the formula of these eye liners are similar to the L'Oréal silkissime eyeliners. Would you agree?
Aneta L.
Does anyone else have a great eye makeup remover that works for this? I feel like my normal routine isn't removing it- it's that strong of a color! I love it!
Denitra S.
Greeley, CO
I have been needing a new eye liner and i love gel eye liner i have the one with the brush and i was just wondering has anybody tried this? And if so does it work good?