BeautyNailNail CareULTA
Frida Kahlo by Ulta Beauty Nail Lacquer

ULTA Frida Kahlo by Ulta Beauty Nail Lacquer

by ULTA

Frida Kahlo by Ulta Beauty Nail Lacquer provides flawless color inspired by the artist with great coverage and durability.

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid\u002FNeopentyl Glycol\u002FTrimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Styrene\u002FAcrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ULTA Frida Kahlo by Ulta Beauty Nail Lacquer!
Kislev G.
Charleston , SC
ULTA Frida Kahlo by Ulta Beauty Nail Lacquer uploaded by Kislev G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I think it’s very difficult to get a good nail polish here... anyway, this one is kind of the best I have tried here in USA 🇺🇸
Angeliquic S.
Yelm, WA
I was surprised at how long this polish lasted. I usually paint my nails and the Polish chips same day but this lasted more than a week. The glitter polish wasn't the easiest to remove but that's to be expected. I have recommended this to my daughter's.
Jessica K.
Macungie, PA
Ulta nail polish is not my favorite. In my experience, the color is fine. It just chips so easily and you need multiple coats. If I am going to go through all the effort to paint my nails I want it to stay on for a while. I would probably buy again but it's not my first choice.

Looking for your answer?