BY ULTA

Foundation Brush - The Ulta Foundation Brush is made of synthetic bristles for optimal use with liquid and cr?me foundation products. The tapered bristles fit the contours of your face to blend foundation seamlessly. Use Ulta Brush & Sponge Cleaner to regularly clean your brushes. - Foundation Brush see more...

Meghan
Purchased at: ULTA
The first couple applications of foundation came out streaky. I got this brush because I thought it would be easier to keep clean. It’s gotten a bit better the more I have used it since I use it daily, but I definitely wouldn’t buy this again or recommend it to anyone.
Lauren G.
Camp Hill, PA
Lpve this for blending my foundation. Soft bristled that hold up well. I've had the same brush set for 2 years now and clesn them every month or so. They hold up wonderfully !
Marianna R.
It’s definitely good at placing the foundation on the skin, it doesn’t really soak up the foundation. Once on the face I go in with a damp beauty blender and the cakey look is gone. So i guess it’s a good middle man in getting the foundation to the skin but not exactly the only tool to be used.
Alivia R.
This is a great brush for anyone. This brush spreads excellent. I use this brush pretty mug every other day. I have always loved using this brush it is easy to apply. I would definitely recommend this brush to others!
Alexandra E.
Hartford, CT
Love using this brush with my it cc cream! It goes on so smooth and makes my foundation look flawless this is the best brush I have ever used for foundation it’s a little on the pricey side but well worth it.
Christina M.
Buffalo, NY
Good foundation brush. Does leave streaks if you do not blend well though. I do recommend to go over your foundation with a beauty blender after applying it with the foundation brush. It leaves a flawless finish
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
1,354 reviews
This is one of my daily brushes! I use it often. It’s soft against the face and leaves your foundation looking flawless! I got this in a gift bag from a friend that works at ulta. I’m in love!
Lauren R.
Olympia , WA
This brush is amazing quality for an amazing price! I use this with Estée Lauder double wear foundation and it doesn't disappoint! This brush doesn't leave any streaks or lines I love it and highly recommend!
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Surprisingly good foundation brush. This compares to a lot of other higher end brushes I own. I will say it's a bit smaller but not to a point that it interferes with function. Good daily brush.
Emily N.
I use this almost everyday to apply my foundation before blending it with a sponge. It does a pretty good job and is affordable. The only thing I don't like is that it's pretty hard to clean.