BY ULTA

Flawless Primer - The professional secret for a picture perfect look everyday.  This primer features a color correcting green tint that minimizes redness and evens skin tone to soften imperfections.NON-COMEDOGENIC - Flawless Primer see more...

• Is this a good primer ??? Details,pleasee1 Answers
  • Does this primer last throughout the day with getting sup...2 Answers
  • Do I need to use primer? Like does it make a difference? ...3 Answers
ULTA Flawless Primer
  • "i keep coming back to this primer every time. i try and use the most expensive primers and always like this one best. it's not too oily feeling and keeps my makeup in place all day. i use it alone without makeup too to give my face an even finish and works perfectly. " in 43 reviews
Brandylinn S.
Knoxville, TN
This primer is affordable and of good quality! I don't like primer that makes my face feel any more oily, and I really like primers that help my makeup to blend well. This is my go-to primer because there is a noticeable difference when I apply this prior to my makeup routine rather than skipping it. I recommend this product often!
Jessica L.
Got this as a sample in a gift bag, and honestly it isn't that great. Yea I'm glad it comes out green so it helps with the redness in my face, but it just feels odd when applying and it doesn't help keep my makeup from breaking down like I need. I have oily skin that gets worse over the summer so I need a primer that will stand up to the test.
Shelby D.
Franklin, TN
I really like the Ulta line of makeup so was excited to try this primer! It is a great price point and definitely makes my skin level and smooth. The only downside is that my face gets oily and this formula just might not be strong enough for it. Half way through the day I already need to blot and I bought the matte primer!
Kayla M.
Carbon Hill, OH
I recently just started to use this product about a week ago. It feels soo silky smooth when you apply it, although you will notice that it is a little oily. I didn't find that quality too bothersome though. Your foundation will apply quite nicely and last a little longer. I have tried better but not disappointing.
Cara P.
Columbus, OH
Recently picked this up on a whim and I'm in love! It keeps my foundation in place, keeps me from getting too oily and just glides on like a dream. Its very silky, almost silicon like, and you don't need a ton of it. I have used it every day for about two weeks, and I am only a quarter way through the bottle. Lots of product for your money!
Alyssa S.
I got this primer for free as a gift with purchase from Ulta. For free, I'm not mad about it. But I don't think id actually go out and purchase this. I have others that work way better. But it goes on smoothly and leave my skin feeling nice. It didn't hold up well once I got outside though.
Georgia P.
Las Vegas, NV
I have never tried a face primer before. I have always been a septic however I got a little tube of it in a pack of makeup that I got from ulta for spending 20. I gave it a shot and ever since then it is a must have. when I know I'm starting to run low I run right over to the store and get it.
Catherine A.
This is a pretty good primer, it's just as good as the smashbox one, and it's a good bit cheaper, it gives a really good finish and gives your makeup a really nice staying power. I'm not sure if it color corrects as well as it claims to, but its still a nice product.
isabella z.
Weston, FL
It is pretty good but the problem is like it get all over my clothe and is to hard to get out I know that is really dumb but for other peapoles no but if you Asher to see if is a good product so yes it is a really really good product 4 stars bayyyy OMGS love you
Lilly H.
Broken Arrow, OK
Perfect! This is my go to primer! Of all the primes that claim to hide redness and blur blemishes this one seems to do it the best! I have naturally blotchy red skin, and when I use this I don't. It goes on very smooth and holds my foundation and better than any of the other more expensive primers! Worth a buy!
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Is this a silicone based primer?
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
Do I need to use primer? Like does it make a difference? And if so is this a good one?
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Does this primer last throughout the day with getting super oily?? I have not had any luck with a primer yet
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I've never bought a primer before but I heard it's better to use one, with that being said, is this a good one or should I find a more expensive brand?
Heidy F.