BY ULTA

Flawless Primer - The professional secret for a picture perfect look everyday.  This primer features a color correcting green tint that minimizes redness and evens skin tone to soften imperfections.NON-COMEDOGENIC - Flawless Primer see more...

• Is this a good primer ??? Details,pleasee1 Answers
  • Does this primer last throughout the day with getting sup...2 Answers
  • Do I need to use primer? Like does it make a difference? ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "i keep coming back to this primer every time. i try and use the most expensive primers and always like this one best. it's not too oily feeling and keeps my makeup in place all day. i use it alone without makeup too to give my face an even finish and works perfectly. " in 43 reviews
Vunga F.
Victorville, CA
This is one of the primers I use. Good on my deep brown skin tone. I have combination skin and usually get dry on my cheeks but a little oily towards the end if the day on my nose and chin. It blends well into my skin after using moisturizer. I wear bb cream because I don't want too much coverage but I do want the bran to stay put. It does a great job. I sweat and I will fan at my face but it won't sweat off easily. My main concern is for it to not feel like I'm wearing makeup which this doesn't. Big plus. Try it. You will not be disappointed.
Danielle b.
Nashville, TN
this primer was amazing. it made my skin feel incredibly smooth and when i was applying makeup it went on so eaisly. The finish was very matte and was exactly what i look for in primers. i would most definitely recommend thi product to anyone who wears makeup.
Hadley L.
Swainsboro , GA
This was a very oily primer. Didn't do great for my oily skin. Just made me look very shiny. It's not that it's a bad product. I just wouldn't recommend for oily skin.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
I got this to try after a friend told me it was a dupe for the Smashbox primer. The only thing that is close to the Smashbox primer is the consistency of the formula... It feels like the Smashbox primer but it definitely doesn't lock your makeup in the way the other one does. Within 2 hours of putting on my makeup, it's like I never used a primer to begin with; my colors have faded and my skin already looks oily. :/ Don't waste your money on this one!
Jackie B.
This isn't one of my favorite primers but it's not horrible either. I got it in a set that came with sponges and a lash primer as well. I don't think the quality matches the price but it might work for other skin types. I have combination skin and found that this primer didn't keep my oil under control so my makeup moved a bit during the day. I mostly use this when I know I won't be wearing my makeup long and don't need long lasting power.
Crystal V.
403 GRACE DR RICHARDSON, TX
I love this primer it gives a beautiful texture look at the end it's a pros ? I'll give you a long-lasting and protects you from the sun they hide all your pores Buy this 100 million times more
Jennifer P.
Mc Dermott, OH
Love, love, love this primer. I have tried several primers but always go back to this one. The green tint helps hide the redness on my cheeks and it evens out my skin tone well. It goes on so smooth and helps my tinted gel cream foundation stay put until I wash it off. Try this primer and you won't be disappointed!
Latasha S.
New Orleans, LA
This primer is okay...I mainly like it because it's cheap and it gets the job done. I think I spent like 5 or 6 bucks on it, but that's cool with me because if I would have had to spend more on it, I'd be disappointed. Overall, it's a good product. I'd recommend it to an aspiring mua who's just starting out or a young lady who might want quality makeup, but has budget restrictions.
Shanel H.
Roseville, MI
I am a Makeup Artist/ Hair Stylist and have tried a lot of primers. This one works pretty well for average every day use. It felt good and light on my skin. I didn't last me through a work day though. It seemed as though it "melted" under the bright lights and blow dryers. I would recommend it to someone who is looking for a decent, low-priced, every day primer.
Maisie P.
Madison, WI
I find that this product works great in getting the redness of my face to go away. it is very light and doesn't settle into my pores. my only complaint is that it is a bit oily. I find myself having to use a ton of powder on my face when I use this. if you have dry skin, this is great. if you have oily skin, I would maybe find a different product.
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Is this a silicone based primer?
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
Do I need to use primer? Like does it make a difference? And if so is this a good one?
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Does this primer last throughout the day with getting super oily?? I have not had any luck with a primer yet
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I've never bought a primer before but I heard it's better to use one, with that being said, is this a good one or should I find a more expensive brand?
Heidy F.