BY ULTA

Flawless Primer - The professional secret for a picture perfect look everyday.  This primer features a color correcting green tint that minimizes redness and evens skin tone to soften imperfections.NON-COMEDOGENIC - Flawless Primer see more...

• Is this a good primer ??? Details,pleasee1 Answers
  • Does this primer last throughout the day with getting sup...2 Answers
  • Do I need to use primer? Like does it make a difference? ...3 Answers
ULTA Flawless Primer
  • "i keep coming back to this primer every time. i try and use the most expensive primers and always like this one best. it's not too oily feeling and keeps my makeup in place all day. i use it alone without makeup too to give my face an even finish and works perfectly. " in 43 reviews
torey i.
Hamburg
Ulta makes such good products that are underrated and this primer is definitely one of them. This primer can be used on any skin to make an even texture for an easy application of other layers on top of the primer
hannah c.
Clermont, FL
This is a pretty good primer and smoothies out my skin nicely prepping it for my foundation. As for the wearing throughout the day, it did last about 6 or so hours before my foundation started separating in areas.
Sharelle S.
Durham, NC
I buy this in the matte. Oh how I love the price and the wearability. This is similar to the too face prime and poreless. I actually get a better wear out of it than the too face and it’s about half the price.
Talia W.
Beverly Hills, CA
I am very disappointed with this primer. It did not help hide my pores and had a odd odor. Instead of making my skin look matte it made it look oily. I wouldn't recommend this product and I would not buy again.
Callie R.
Louisville, KY
Awesome primer! I think it is a good doop for the Smashbox color correcting primer (green) for basically a fraction of the cost ($18) it helps hide the pores in my T-zone where they are the biggest.
Danielle B.
Ulta primers are surprisingly amazing! I actually got mine for free with a coupon they sent me. I was skeptical but hey it was free right? I was blown away at how even toned and soft it made my skin.
Jenn K.
Lawndale, CA
For the price it is well worth it. I have bought expensive face primers from smash box and benefit and I would say that this ulta one compares to both of them for half the price. Goes on silky smooth and gets rid of the pores
Alex M.
Martins Ferry, OH
Such a great primer for a reasonable price! It keeps my makeup in place all day and is amazing for my dry skin! It gives a nice smooth surface to apply my makeup with. Definitely recommend!
Quintionna J.
Macon, GA
Wasn't the best primer kind of gave my fave a dull look did not control oil and enlarged my pores I'm not a fan of this product and I bought 3 bottles at once because they were on sale ..
Samantha I.
A good primer is essential for the start of my make up routine I have found this one to be the best by far. It is affordable lasts all day and doesn't leave a residue on my face like I've found with other brands.
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Is this a silicone based primer?
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
Do I need to use primer? Like does it make a difference? And if so is this a good one?
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Does this primer last throughout the day with getting super oily?? I have not had any luck with a primer yet
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I've never bought a primer before but I heard it's better to use one, with that being said, is this a good one or should I find a more expensive brand?
Heidy F.