BY ULTA

Flawless Primer - The professional secret for a picture perfect look everyday.  This primer features a color correcting green tint that minimizes redness and evens skin tone to soften imperfections.NON-COMEDOGENIC - Flawless Primer see more...

• Is this a good primer ??? Details,pleasee1 Answers
  • Does this primer last throughout the day with getting sup...2 Answers
  • Do I need to use primer? Like does it make a difference? ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "i keep coming back to this primer every time. i try and use the most expensive primers and always like this one best. it's not too oily feeling and keeps my makeup in place all day. i use it alone without makeup too to give my face an even finish and works perfectly. " in 43 reviews
Maddisen S.
Des Moines, IA
It does nothing for me but make my foundation slide around. I’m sensitive and combo/oily and it definitely doesn’t do the job at all. It’s green so I’m assuming it’s suppose to help color correct but it doesn’t. Boo.
Emily M.
This is a great product! I use it and it's perfect base for my face! A con is sometimes it seperates and you have to shake it all up. I have oily skin and I prefer it better than the matte primer. I would recommend to to others!
Emily G.
Kinda freaked me out at first with the bright green color, but it goes on so smooth and flawless. It's great for wearing under makeup or for throwing on by itself and making my skin look smoother. I have dry skin and it doesn't dry it out.
Emily W.
Jonesborough
Love this primer! I use it every day when I put my makeup on, it works very well! It applies very easily and isn't too heavy on your face. I've bought this product multiple times, and will buy again.
Miranda T.
Dearborn Heights, MI
I love love love this stuff! When I use it on my eyelids especially it holds the color all day. I'm not a huge make up person and don't have too much to compare it to but it works amazing for me. The price alone is a great reason to try it for yourself!
torey i.
Hamburg
Ulta makes such good products that are underrated and this primer is definitely one of them. This primer can be used on any skin to make an even texture for an easy application of other layers on top of the primer
Savanna H.
Mac Arthur, WV
Drugstore dupe for smashbox original primer. Smooth silicone feel that helps your makeup stay in place all day. Easy to find at ulta & almost always in stock. Would recommend if you're looking to save some coin
Sharelle S.
Durham , NC
I buy this in the matte. Oh how I love the price and the wearability. This is similar to the too face prime and poreless. I actually get a better wear out of it than the too face and it’s about half the price.
Talia W.
Beverly Hills, CA
I am very disappointed with this primer. It did not help hide my pores and had a odd odor. Instead of making my skin look matte it made it look oily. I wouldn't recommend this product and I would not buy again.
Callie R.
Louisville, KY
Awesome primer! I think it is a good doop for the Smashbox color correcting primer (green) for basically a fraction of the cost ($18) it helps hide the pores in my T-zone where they are the biggest.
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Is this a silicone based primer?
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
Do I need to use primer? Like does it make a difference? And if so is this a good one?
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Does this primer last throughout the day with getting super oily?? I have not had any luck with a primer yet
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I've never bought a primer before but I heard it's better to use one, with that being said, is this a good one or should I find a more expensive brand?
Heidy F.