BY ULTA

Flawless Primer - The professional secret for a picture perfect look everyday.  This primer features a color correcting green tint that minimizes redness and evens skin tone to soften imperfections.NON-COMEDOGENIC - Flawless Primer see more...

• Is this a good primer ??? Details,pleasee1 Answers
  • Does this primer last throughout the day with getting sup...2 Answers
  • Do I need to use primer? Like does it make a difference? ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "i keep coming back to this primer every time. i try and use the most expensive primers and always like this one best. it's not too oily feeling and keeps my makeup in place all day. i use it alone without makeup too to give my face an even finish and works perfectly. " in 43 reviews
Erin C.
This is a really great product at a really great price! Smooth and easy to apply, the green formula helps tone down the redness in my skin, and helps keep my makeup stay put all day (which is not an easy feat in the South!). The only drawback I find is the smell, but it's easy to get around that when the results are so great!
Audrey S.
Conway, AR
I absolutely love this primer. A little really does go a long way and it lasts FOREVER. Just a small amount is all you need so not only will the bottle last forever. Add on that it's not very expensive and you can usually hit up Ulta on one of their BOGO sales it's a must have.
Shauna S.
Thornville, OH
I received this as a sample size in a stocking stuffer one year for Christmas! I had to run out and buy the full size. It makes my foundation glide right on. Helps to even everything out and even reduces the appearance of blemishes. I love it and would reccomend it to anyone wanting to a smooth uniform foundation application! Go to Ulta and get yours now!! It also comes in a redness reducing green tone!!1
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
This is a great flawless primer!! I have sensitive and acne prone skin and this primer doesn’t clog my pores or cause me any breakouts. It really does provide a great flawless finish as it claims to. The product works wonders to minimize any redness I may have from breakouts and it also helps even out my skin tone before I even apply any foundation
Amanda D.
Denver, CO
This primer is great for oily skin! And it's super cheap. It lasts much longer than you would think. It will last through my whole work day. I prefer Sephora over ulta so the con is going to get it. I've purchased this multiple times
morgan c.
Edgewood , MD
This is an okay primer. I bought it hoping it would be a dupe for smashbox photo finish, and it did pretty well. It's a bit more liquidy than the smashbox one, but does a fair job. There are other primers that I prefer, but this one is very good for the money. I definitely recommend if you're looking for a good value primer.
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Absolutely one of my favorites and the only primer I use! It has a great natural finish, lasts all days and no issues. Makes my makeup last through the day so that is a plus for me! I will definitely buy again!!🙌👍👏
Stephanie H.
I absolutely love this primer. I first used it as a sample and then had to go buy some. It gives my face a fresh smooth feel before I apply my foundation. It minimizes redness and helps to even out my skin tone.
Stephany S.
Kansas City, MO
I have combination skin and decided to try this primer instead of going to my normal pricey mattifying primers. All I have to say is it was not for me... I thought the product itself was too thick, sticky and a little too drying. I would rather spend the extra money on something that works better for me.
Gina R.
Neenah, WI
The best bang for your buck primer I’ve found! Happily accepting this as a Christmas present since it’s a serious #GiftCrush ! Gods on a smooth, blends easily, instant color correction. Works as good as the high end brands for half the price. Just needs a good shake before you use it since it can separate a bit.
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Is this a silicone based primer?
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
Do I need to use primer? Like does it make a difference? And if so is this a good one?
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Does this primer last throughout the day with getting super oily?? I have not had any luck with a primer yet
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I've never bought a primer before but I heard it's better to use one, with that being said, is this a good one or should I find a more expensive brand?
Heidy F.