BY ULTA

Flawless Primer - The professional secret for a picture perfect look everyday.  This primer features a color correcting green tint that minimizes redness and evens skin tone to soften imperfections.NON-COMEDOGENIC - Flawless Primer see more...

• Is this a good primer ??? Details,pleasee1 Answers
  • Does this primer last throughout the day with getting sup...2 Answers
  • Do I need to use primer? Like does it make a difference? ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "i keep coming back to this primer every time. i try and use the most expensive primers and always like this one best. it's not too oily feeling and keeps my makeup in place all day. i use it alone without makeup too to give my face an even finish and works perfectly. " in 43 reviews
Danielle M.
Columbia, SC
If you are new to using a primer for your face then this product is perfect for you. I just began using this and it works great to even out your skin tone. It evens out the coverage of your makeup without looking splotchy. It is a great buy!
Amanda P.
Great product. I only use when I’m going to an event and want to step up my makeup game. Really makes a difference from my everyday makeup. A little goes a long way and helps create a more flawless look.
Aurora G.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I like it for the most part. Its really great for the price. You have to use very little or else it won't dry and will make my foundation clump. Didnt even know that was possible
Kristianna L.
Highland, AR
Love this primer! It’s the ulta brand, so it’s cheaper than a lot of others. But it’s a fantastic primer! Always takes the shiny out of my face and minimizes my pores. Love it!
Amy B.
Rocklin, CA
This is MAGIC! A little of this green primer goes a long way to smoothing out your skin and evening out your skin tone prior to applying foundation. I only need a tiny more than a pea sized amount to cover my entire face. So one tube lasts a LONG time. It really helps your foundation to look more polished and finished after applying and makes it last longer throughout the day. A definite must have and my all time favorite thing made by Ulta! And if you're lucky enough to stock up on the Ulta brand BOGO event, even better!
Jennifer J.
Pearland, TX
I love this product!!! I put it on after I apply my daily moisturizer and it applies on smooth. After a couple of minutes my face looks like I'm wearing some type of coverage even though I haven't put on any foundation. It's even better with my foundation because it just comes on smooth and it helps it last a bit longer. This product works wonderful and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for something that works with a reasonable price as well.
Alexia A.
Philpot, KY
AMAZING!!! I have been using this face primer everyday for half a year now and let me tell ya this is a really tiny bottle of primer and it has still lasted me this long. It makes my face make up stay in place all day with no creasing or cracking... which is flawless to me... Its a nice name brand for a lot cheaper than most brands, plus works as good as all the others if not better.
Claire W.
Plainfield, IN
This is one of my go=to choices for a primer. I love that it's green because it truly does help counteract the redness of my skin. It's super easy to apply and just glides on. While it's not marketed as a mattifying primer, I think it does keep my skin from getting super oily, but still helps the dryness since I have combination skin. Be careful when you apply, it did stain one of my shirts. Overall though, I love this primer and would buy it again and again.
Robyn P.
The first time I bought this, it was a very good price and I found that it worked really well. However, the last time I went to buy this, the price had jumped dramatically and I don't think it works as well as it should for the price. I'm definitely going to shop around for something that truly does prime my face and is worth the money. this doesn't help my makeup go on any smoother nor does it really smooth out uneven spots. Time to move on!
Brianne C.
This primer is great as the only thing on my face during a relaxed day or as the first thing on my skin when I need my makeup to last all day. It definitely does help to hide some redness that my face always has. I've found that it is less expensive than other brands sold at Ulta and frequently is on sale. My liquid foundation goes on smoothly after allowing this primer to dry for a couple minutes in between. I'm so happy I found this product.
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Is this a silicone based primer?
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
Do I need to use primer? Like does it make a difference? And if so is this a good one?
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Does this primer last throughout the day with getting super oily?? I have not had any luck with a primer yet
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I've never bought a primer before but I heard it's better to use one, with that being said, is this a good one or should I find a more expensive brand?
Heidy F.