BY ULTA

Flawless Primer - The professional secret for a picture perfect look everyday.  This primer features a color correcting green tint that minimizes redness and evens skin tone to soften imperfections.NON-COMEDOGENIC - Flawless Primer see more...

• Is this a good primer ??? Details,pleasee1 Answers
  • Does this primer last throughout the day with getting sup...2 Answers
  • Do I need to use primer? Like does it make a difference? ...3 Answers
ULTA Flawless Primer
  • "i keep coming back to this primer every time. i try and use the most expensive primers and always like this one best. it's not too oily feeling and keeps my makeup in place all day. i use it alone without makeup too to give my face an even finish and works perfectly. " in 43 reviews
Madeline M.
Mashpee, MA
This primer is so light and velvety. It smooths without clogging. I think for the price it’s a great primer.
Brianna W.
Birmingham
Purchased at: ULTA
This primer is okay, it’s cheap. I can’t tell if it really makes my pores shrink, but it makes my face very oily! It does make foundation apply smoother but usually I skip using this in my make up routine.
Stephanie J.
Kissimmee, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I love love love this stuff. I got it once for free when they ran a special and I’ve continued to buy it. I have combination dry and oily skin and this is amazing.
Jessica C.
Mission, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Does an okay job. Didn’t repurchase because I wasn’t excited about it. Not my favorite.
Jillian S.
Milford , CT
Im breaking out like crazy and this has helped. I like the thickness of it so I can really just hide everything. It is a bit hard when blending but I go over it a couple of times. Let’s be real. Break outs are tough and this guy has saved me.
Kari O.
Purchased at: ULTA
I've tried so many primers but none compare to this one! It goes on so smooth and makes it so much easier to apply my makeup smoothly.
Ghadeer S.
It is very good primer and make my skin very good and fresh i want more from thisprimer i see it is food for both oily and dry skin it give me natural skin yes i want to buy alot from this primer i really like it
Heather S.
I just ordered this and I'm in love already. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and silky. It seems to hold the rest of my makeup all day even when I went hiking it stayed in place. I'm extremely impressed with this product.
Sol A.
This primer is awesome. It makes my pores invisible and make my make up long lasting. Also is really easy to put on. So smooth.
Taylor J.
Hayden, ID
As far as primers go, this one works pretty well in my opinion. And the price is right as well.
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Is this a silicone based primer?
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
Do I need to use primer? Like does it make a difference? And if so is this a good one?
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Does this primer last throughout the day with getting super oily?? I have not had any luck with a primer yet
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I've never bought a primer before but I heard it's better to use one, with that being said, is this a good one or should I find a more expensive brand?
Heidy F.