BY ULTA

Flawless Primer - The professional secret for a picture perfect look everyday.  This primer features a color correcting green tint that minimizes redness and evens skin tone to soften imperfections.NON-COMEDOGENIC - Flawless Primer see more...

• Is this a good primer ??? Details,pleasee1 Answers
  • Does this primer last throughout the day with getting sup...2 Answers
  • Do I need to use primer? Like does it make a difference? ...3 Answers
ULTA Flawless Primer
  • "i keep coming back to this primer every time. i try and use the most expensive primers and always like this one best. it's not too oily feeling and keeps my makeup in place all day. i use it alone without makeup too to give my face an even finish and works perfectly. " in 43 reviews
Jessica W.
McKinleyville, CA
I like it. Goes on smoothly. Does its job. Helps my other Makeup. So it really brings the whole look together
Love this primer. It's affordable and it makes my skin silky smooth while giving my foundation an even finish
Stefany B.
Chehalis, WA
Absolutely love this primer! Makes a nice smooth surface for great coverage and smooth makeup all day long.
Adriana N.
Dallas, TX
I bought this primer to check it out and compare it to my primer i have. It does just about the same as my
Ashlynn M.
I've heard great things about this primer. No, I haven't used this personally but I've heard awesome things
Isabel M.
I really live this primer it works really great keeping the makeup together and it feel great on my skin.
Dulce H.
Heard wonders about this i really need to get my hands on t o try it. Since i do my makeup like always.
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD
I found this primer really works for me. It's not to oily and helps with the redness I get sometimes.
Monica B.
Greenwood, MO
Received a sample of this primer and liked it so much I made a trip to my local Ulta store to buy it
Tasha H.
Omaha, NE
This is the first primer i have ever used and i love it. It's a great "gateway" primer i would say.
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Is this a silicone based primer?
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
Do I need to use primer? Like does it make a difference? And if so is this a good one?
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Does this primer last throughout the day with getting super oily?? I have not had any luck with a primer yet
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I've never bought a primer before but I heard it's better to use one, with that being said, is this a good one or should I find a more expensive brand?
Heidy F.