BY ULTA

Flawless Primer - The professional secret for a picture perfect look everyday.  This primer features a color correcting green tint that minimizes redness and evens skin tone to soften imperfections.NON-COMEDOGENIC - Flawless Primer see more...

• Is this a good primer ??? Details,pleasee1 Answers
  • Does this primer last throughout the day with getting sup...2 Answers
  • Do I need to use primer? Like does it make a difference? ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "i keep coming back to this primer every time. i try and use the most expensive primers and always like this one best. it's not too oily feeling and keeps my makeup in place all day. i use it alone without makeup too to give my face an even finish and works perfectly. " in 43 reviews
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD
I found this primer really works for me. It's not to oily and helps with the redness I get sometimes.
Monica B.
Greenwood, MO
Received a sample of this primer and liked it so much I made a trip to my local Ulta store to buy it
Cassandra P.
Corinth, NY
This primer is amazing! I love the way my foundation sits in too and the way it makes my skin feel!
Chantae P.
Leesburg, GA
I use this product before I put my foundation on. It is very light. I would recommend it to anyone.
Tasha H.
Omaha, NE
This is the first primer i have ever used and i love it. It's a great "gateway" primer i would say.
Ashley W.
Plant City, FL
It is very hydrating but it made my skin a little bit oily, not too bad compared to some others tho
Megan S.
This primer did a good job of keeping product on my face all day unless I did any heavy sweating
Carly U.
San Diego
Pretty good cheap primer for oily skin, I have a oily nose and it kept my makeup on pretty eell
Julia C.
Tulsa, OK
Love the way it feels on your face and it hydrates your face. It does not make you look greasy.
Samantha C.
Diboll, TX
It hides my pores really good. It’s easy to apply. Cost is affordable. Package is really good.
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Is this a silicone based primer?
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
Do I need to use primer? Like does it make a difference? And if so is this a good one?
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Does this primer last throughout the day with getting super oily?? I have not had any luck with a primer yet
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I've never bought a primer before but I heard it's better to use one, with that being said, is this a good one or should I find a more expensive brand?
Heidy F.