BY ULTA

Flawless Primer - The professional secret for a picture perfect look everyday.  This primer features a color correcting green tint that minimizes redness and evens skin tone to soften imperfections.NON-COMEDOGENIC - Flawless Primer see more...

• Is this a good primer ??? Details,pleasee1 Answers
  • Does this primer last throughout the day with getting sup...2 Answers
  • Do I need to use primer? Like does it make a difference? ...3 Answers
ULTA Flawless Primer
  • "i keep coming back to this primer every time. i try and use the most expensive primers and always like this one best. it's not too oily feeling and keeps my makeup in place all day. i use it alone without makeup too to give my face an even finish and works perfectly. " in 43 reviews
Andrea A.
El Paso
It’s a product of good quality at his price is a affordable product that you can find at ultra it blend really well and also depends the type of skin that you have and you can use it if your skin is dry.
Taylor L.
Nolensville, TN
I use this primer daily with a mineral powder foundation. It helps keep make up from settling into my skin. I have oily skin and it works really well for my skin type. Overall would definitely recommend!
Kelly M.
Hilliard, OH
Not as good as other brands such as urban decay, however this works well for a combination of dry and oily skin. I‎t also works well in lessening the appearance of pours. I‎t also moisturizes! I’d recommend to anyone on a budget!
Rachel A.
Fayetteville
Makes my face super soft and smooth! Doesn’t cause me to break out or dry out my skin. I have combination skin that tends to be sensitive. Super affordable and sold at ulta. They typically even have BOGO on ulta beauty.
Joyce D.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product as it creates a base for my
Make up. It allows my blending process to be smoother. It also keeps my make up in place longer. I would recommend this product to anyone that wears make up.
Tanya H.
Deltona, FL
I bought two of these because they were cheap. Gotta say I’m really not impressed and seems to make my face very greasy and slick. I feel like you shouldn’t even be able to feel it and you can definitely feel that it’s there. Makes me break out too. I feel like it really clogs your pores! Not impressed at all.
Haley D.
Saint Louis, MO
I love Ulta Flawless Primer! I love the way it makes my skin look AND feel. It applies so smoothly, and makes my foundation application even better! It hold my foundation on and makes it last all day. I even like to wear this Primer on days I don't actually wear foundation, as it smooths out my skin nicely.
Emma C.
Erie
I am not in love with this primer. It is very easy to apply and to blend, but it’s just not my favorite primer. It is very shimmery and sleek. I did not notice my pores to be extremely hidden. I would potentially buy again, but I would rather find a product that works better.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Boooooooooooooooooo! I hate this primer as I hate most Ulta brand products. they always seem awesome at first and the. They breakdown almost immediately. This sucks - I don’t like it.
Diamond S.
Love this product...Great for everyday use and great for beginners...the quality is nice and smooth...It makes you makeup application look flawless...now it’s not the best I’ve ever used but it’s close...the price is great as well
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Is this a silicone based primer?
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
Do I need to use primer? Like does it make a difference? And if so is this a good one?
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Does this primer last throughout the day with getting super oily?? I have not had any luck with a primer yet
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I've never bought a primer before but I heard it's better to use one, with that being said, is this a good one or should I find a more expensive brand?
Heidy F.