BY ULTA

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Flawless Primer - The professional secret for a picture perfect look everyday.  This primer features a color correcting green tint that minimizes redness and evens skin tone to soften imperfections.NON-COMEDOGENIC - Flawless Primer see more...

• Is this a good primer ??? Details,pleasee1 Answers
  • Does this primer last throughout the day with getting sup...2 Answers
  • Do I need to use primer? Like does it make a difference? ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "i keep coming back to this primer every time. i try and use the most expensive primers and always like this one best. it's not too oily feeling and keeps my makeup in place all day. i use it alone without makeup too to give my face an even finish and works perfectly. " in 43 reviews
Tasha J.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I like it. Not something I would recommend cause I do not like the way it smells. It is smooth when putting onto my face.
Harmony J.
Vanceboro, NC
I'm no expert on make up but this seems to do a pretty good job. I love that it starts off green and the texture is great
Bethany H.
I really liked this primer! It smoothed out my face and made it look really soft and even after applying my foundation.
Kaylee K.
Orange city, FL
Absolutely love this stuff! So worth the money works great with oily skin! Leaves the skin feeling nice and soft after!
Nikki G.
Philadelphia, PA
I live this primier.its perfect,not oily feeling,not sticky,smells nice. Your makeup just melts into it. Thumbs up!!
Olivia B.
Macon, GA
Love this primer. Smooths out skin and leaves my skin poreless and ready for makeup. Keeps my makeup lasting so long
Avonlea H.
I think this is a good primer for the price and size. Is it my holy grail primer? No. Have I tried worse? Absolutely.
Wanda S.
Fort Campbell
Great primer for oil or combination skinSmashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer and great for winter time!
Jessy G.
Dallas
I use the matte green tint primer of this brand and it’s my favorite. It has a matte finish and super easy to blend.
Amanda E.
McMinnville
One of my favorite primers. And goes on smooth and leaves your face feeling smooth. And your makeup will last all day
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Is this a silicone based primer?
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
Do I need to use primer? Like does it make a difference? And if so is this a good one?
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Does this primer last throughout the day with getting super oily?? I have not had any luck with a primer yet
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I've never bought a primer before but I heard it's better to use one, with that being said, is this a good one or should I find a more expensive brand?
Heidy F.