BY ULTA

Flawless Primer - The professional secret for a picture perfect look everyday.  This primer features a color correcting green tint that minimizes redness and evens skin tone to soften imperfections.NON-COMEDOGENIC - Flawless Primer see more...

• Is this a good primer ??? Details,pleasee1 Answers
  • Does this primer last throughout the day with getting sup...2 Answers
  • Do I need to use primer? Like does it make a difference? ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "i keep coming back to this primer every time. i try and use the most expensive primers and always like this one best. it's not too oily feeling and keeps my makeup in place all day. i use it alone without makeup too to give my face an even finish and works perfectly. " in 43 reviews
Somalie C.
Long Beach, CA
Love this primer. It's green and evens out my redness. It glides over my skin smoothly and allows for even foundation application.
Brooke C.
Harrisonburg, VA
Absolutely love this primer. Not expensive and does an amazing job! I love how flawless it makes my foundation look when I use it!
Corinne M.
I love using this product. It goes on silky smooth and feels like velvet on my fingertips. Gives me a shine free face all day long.
Asia P.
Buford, GA
For the price, it doesn't do much besides giving your face more product. Although it's not heavy, it doesn't have any real benefits
Kelsey N.
Orcutt
It's a bit silicony but I do think it's a good base to put under foundation, I just don't like the heavy feeling it gives my skin
Natasha B.
I LOVE this line. Ulta never disappoints on anything I have tried. This is where I spend my time in store. Putting on their line.
Elizabeth S.
Gordon, TX
Easy to apply. Works well as long as my day is not 18 hours long. Does not roll or clump over moisturizer or under foundation.
Jordan G.
McDonough , GA
Pretty average primer! Nothing amazing but it gets the job done! For the price, it’s great for someone needing a quick primer!
Rachel M.
Brundidge, AL
Didn't like it. It's a green primer so I think it's supposed to color correct. It was very oily and left my skin feeling icky.
Caroline E.
COATESVILLE, PA
I have tried the Ulta Primer a few times. I don't like it as much as other higher brands. It just doesn't work as well, sadly.
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Is this a silicone based primer?
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
Do I need to use primer? Like does it make a difference? And if so is this a good one?
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Does this primer last throughout the day with getting super oily?? I have not had any luck with a primer yet
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I've never bought a primer before but I heard it's better to use one, with that being said, is this a good one or should I find a more expensive brand?
Heidy F.