BY ULTA

Flawless Primer - The professional secret for a picture perfect look everyday.  This primer features a color correcting green tint that minimizes redness and evens skin tone to soften imperfections.NON-COMEDOGENIC - Flawless Primer see more...

• Is this a good primer ??? Details,pleasee1 Answers
  • Does this primer last throughout the day with getting sup...2 Answers
  • Do I need to use primer? Like does it make a difference? ...3 Answers
ULTA Flawless Primer
  • "i keep coming back to this primer every time. i try and use the most expensive primers and always like this one best. it's not too oily feeling and keeps my makeup in place all day. i use it alone without makeup too to give my face an even finish and works perfectly. " in 43 reviews
Cristina O.
Holland, MI
Such a great product for an affordable price! I have combination skin and it keeps it controlled! I feel like it has a natural finish that lasts a long time! I will be buying it again a holy grail for me!
Edith C.
Armona, CA
I got this awhile back free in a bag that Ulta was giving out and finally used it today. It makes the foundation, concealer, and highlight slide on easier and more blendable.
Kimberly S.
I love this primer. I have tried many high end brands an this is the most effective. It hides and smooths my poor and works for both my oily and dry spots. The green tint is great for evening out my skin tone. It’s definitely my go to.
Danielle b.
Nashville, TN
this primer was amazing. it made my skin feel incredibly smooth and when i was applying makeup it went on so eaisly. The finish was very matte and was exactly what i look for in primers. i would most definitely recommend thi product to anyone who wears makeup.
Bobbie H.
Starkville, MS
Good primer, great price. Love the color correcting primers. These work great and the tube lasts for a good while. Will definitely buy again. Smooths and blurs.
Cecilia V.
Lompoc, CA
Ulta's Flawless primer is awesome! I love the soft matte finish that it gives, and the green color to cancel out the redness. It helps my foundation stay put!
Shauna S.
Pataskala, OH
I truly liked this primer. I feel like it made my makeup last through the day without creasing. Unfortunately it made me break out so bad. I had to return it.
Aloa G.
Los Angeles, CA
Got this product for free & I decided to try it. I was like omg it's green! It was a so weird but I love it. It helps with redness and helps control oil too.
Becky M.
Portsmouth
Favorite primer! This was actually one of the first primers I ever used. I fell in love. It lasts forever and is super affordable. Hides my pores so well!
Amber S.
Love this after my witch hazel toner this makes my pores look smaller and makes for a great base for my foundation liquid or powder it works well for both
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Is this a silicone based primer?
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
Do I need to use primer? Like does it make a difference? And if so is this a good one?
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Does this primer last throughout the day with getting super oily?? I have not had any luck with a primer yet
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I've never bought a primer before but I heard it's better to use one, with that being said, is this a good one or should I find a more expensive brand?
Heidy F.