BY ULTA

Flawless Primer - The professional secret for a picture perfect look everyday.  This primer features a color correcting green tint that minimizes redness and evens skin tone to soften imperfections.NON-COMEDOGENIC - Flawless Primer see more...

• Is this a good primer ??? Details,pleasee1 Answers
  • Does this primer last throughout the day with getting sup...2 Answers
  • Do I need to use primer? Like does it make a difference? ...3 Answers
ULTA Flawless Primer
  • "i keep coming back to this primer every time. i try and use the most expensive primers and always like this one best. it's not too oily feeling and keeps my makeup in place all day. i use it alone without makeup too to give my face an even finish and works perfectly. " in 43 reviews
Shyann C.
Swoyersville
I used a different primer for such a long time and I recently discovered this. I have super oily skin and redness and it has a green tint to help cover redness and works with my oily skin. I would def recommend this to others!
Christine A.
I keep coming back to this primer every time. I try and use the most expensive primers and always like this one best. It's not too oily feeling and keeps my makeup in place all day. I use it alone without makeup too to give my face an even finish and works perfectly.
Melissa M.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Love this primer. I was looking for a primer and a friend recommended this brand. It's amazing! It keeps my make up on all day and it's affordable. Highly recommend!
Mala F.
It does an okay job of getting rid of redness. It does make your skin feel a little oily, which is a problem if you already have oily skin. It's does an okay job of keeping your foundation on but overall does an okay job
Kallista M.
This product feels very oily and the green doesn't really help with redness like green is supposed to do. I also don't notice this really keeping my makeup on longer.
Tess J.
Janesville, WI
I stumbled upon this while shopping with my sister at ulta not to long ago, I like the product a lot but I could find a decent primer at target for way cheaper that would do the job.
Cassandra C.
Streamwood, IL
I'm a big fan of this and the fact that it is green. I have somewhat ruddy cheeks and sometimes have the stray acne spot, so it really does correct those colors.
Savanna H.
Columbus, OH
Drugstore dupe for smashbox original primer. Smooth silicone feel that helps your makeup stay in place all day. Easy to find at ulta & almost always in stock. Would recommend if you're looking to save some coin
Rosa L.
Surprise, AZ
Pretty awesome primer for the price I love that Ulta typically has a bundle or set deal and this primer usually comes with it, it's pretty long lasting, doesn't really do any sun protections but that's fine
Urvashi B.
This was definitely a heavier primer for me. I do like paring it with a full coverage foundation and concealer because it sticks really well with the heavy formula of the makeup.
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Is this a silicone based primer?
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
Do I need to use primer? Like does it make a difference? And if so is this a good one?
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Does this primer last throughout the day with getting super oily?? I have not had any luck with a primer yet
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I've never bought a primer before but I heard it's better to use one, with that being said, is this a good one or should I find a more expensive brand?
Heidy F.