BY ULTA

Flawless Primer - The professional secret for a picture perfect look everyday.  This primer features a color correcting green tint that minimizes redness and evens skin tone to soften imperfections.NON-COMEDOGENIC - Flawless Primer see more...

• Is this a good primer ??? Details,pleasee1 Answers
  • Does this primer last throughout the day with getting sup...2 Answers
  • Do I need to use primer? Like does it make a difference? ...3 Answers
ULTA Flawless Primer
  • "i keep coming back to this primer every time. i try and use the most expensive primers and always like this one best. it's not too oily feeling and keeps my makeup in place all day. i use it alone without makeup too to give my face an even finish and works perfectly. " in 43 reviews
Stacey H.
Lacon, IL
Love this primer. A little goes a long way with it so the bottle has lasted me quite some time. I will definitely be purchasing this again. I find that I like it a more than certain Bare Mineral primers, which can sometimes leave an oily finish on my skin. Definitely a must have in my make-up bag!
Olivia C.
Jacksonville, FL
Didn't like this at all. Too liquidy, doesn't do much in the pore filling department. Not great for oily skin. Color is green, which may work well for people with rosacea or other forms of redness, but it just gave my non-red skin a greenish tint.
Tashun L.
Statesboro, GA
I am not a fan of Ulta brand products and this primer somewhat worked when I first began using it, but over time I noticed my matte foundation on top of my matte primer was very oily. I can not apply this under my foundation and expect it to last
Julia P.
Sheffield Lk, OH
This primer really helps with making your foundation stick very good to your face throughout the day. I always wear makeup for many hours and this primer helps to lock in my makeup to keep it from shifting and staying bright and fresh. I highly recommend trying out this project.
Jessica R.
South Bend, IN
I really like this primer but because I have really oily skin I have to only use it with powder foundation on days were I don't need as much coverage or I'm a grease ball in a couple hours. I love the texture and the smoothness after application!
Caroline S.
Brandon, FL
Love love love. Seriously this primer is great, it lasts a really long time, they have a type for whatever your skin concern (redness, dry, etc) and it really helps your makeup stay put all day long! Great buy!
Kimberly J.
This was my first ever primer. I really loved this primer because it seemed to blur out my imperfections like my redness and sun spots. It made my makeup last pretty much all day. I will buy this product again.
Jodi O.
Splendora, TX
Originally I got this as a free sample and I liked it so next time I needed a primer I bought this one. When I started using this one I wasn't as impressed with it as before. It is too pricey for me.
Jennifer B.
I understand that green helps with color correcting but when I use this primer it leaves a bit of a green cast on my face making me look ill. it is a,little greasy on my skin as well.
Amanda G.
Weslaco, TX
This primer is surprisingly good! It did a good job at blurring and moisturizing all at the same time. It helped my foundation go on so much smoother and I even think that it helped it stay one longer! I recommended it too a friend and she loved it as well
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Is this a silicone based primer?
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
Do I need to use primer? Like does it make a difference? And if so is this a good one?
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Does this primer last throughout the day with getting super oily?? I have not had any luck with a primer yet
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I've never bought a primer before but I heard it's better to use one, with that being said, is this a good one or should I find a more expensive brand?
Heidy F.