BY ULTA

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Flawless Primer - The professional secret for a picture perfect look everyday.  This primer features a color correcting green tint that minimizes redness and evens skin tone to soften imperfections.NON-COMEDOGENIC - Flawless Primer see more...

• Is this a good primer ??? Details,pleasee1 Answers
  • Does this primer last throughout the day with getting sup...2 Answers
  • Do I need to use primer? Like does it make a difference? ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "i keep coming back to this primer every time. i try and use the most expensive primers and always like this one best. it's not too oily feeling and keeps my makeup in place all day. i use it alone without makeup too to give my face an even finish and works perfectly. " in 43 reviews
Lilly H.
Broken Arrow, OK
Perfect! This is my go to primer! Of all the primes that claim to hide redness and blur blemishes this one seems to do it the best! I have naturally blotchy red skin, and when I use this I don't. It goes on very smooth and holds my foundation and better than any of the other more expensive primers! Worth a buy!
isabella z.
Weston, FL
It is pretty good but the problem is like it get all over my clothe and is to hard to get out I know that is really dumb but for other peapoles no but if you Asher to see if is a good product so yes it is a really really good product 4 stars bayyyy OMGS love you
Megan W.
Dalton, PA
Works well! I'm super picky with primers and I really like this. The color correcting aspect doesn't make a difference. I'm usually pretty red on my cheeks and the green in the primer doesn't change that. I use it with Wet n Wild photofocus foundation and a few others but I really like the way it looks with my Nyx Total Control foundation the most.
Amanda D.
Yucaipa, CA
I loved this primer. It was a green color which I found weird at first but this primer made my face very smooth and feel amazing before I applied my foundation. It keeps makeup on for long periods of time. I can't find any cons to this product:)
Shea B.
For the price I think this is a ok primer. It isn't my favorite though. I feel like it leaves an oily residue on my skin (like it doesn't fully sink in my skin). I've tried it with multiple foundations and get the same results. It feels like my foundation doesn't stick well when I wear this.
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
I love the store ulta, but the brand ehh not so much. I feel like ulta brand is the drugstore brand for high end brands. I just feel like if you're going to pay as money for this brand then why not get something better for the same amount
Amy B.
Got this on their most recent sale, and I love it. I've tried the ELF version and it was so awful it made my skin feel so bad, but this is the exact opposite. It feels so nice and actually works. This is $18 originally and a little pricey, but I got it during their 2 for $12 sale.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
I was a little sketched out by the green. But overall it worked well. It went on with a greasy feeling but cleared up once it was on your face for a minute or so. I didn't like how runny it was. I liked it, but I would purchase it again.
Molly M.
Dundalk, MD
Luckily, I got this primer for free as a gift with purchase. I would definitely not go out and buy this myself, as Ulta has much better primers than this. I give it two stars only because as it does remove some redness on my face, it causes my concealer and foundation to crease under my eyes, a problem I have never had before.
Megan D.
Clarkston, MI
A good primer is something worth spending the extra money for. Primers from brands like Smashbox or DHC are going to cost more, but they will feel much better than this primer from Ulta, which hardly makes a difference on my skin.
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Is this a silicone based primer?
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
Do I need to use primer? Like does it make a difference? And if so is this a good one?
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Does this primer last throughout the day with getting super oily?? I have not had any luck with a primer yet
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I've never bought a primer before but I heard it's better to use one, with that being said, is this a good one or should I find a more expensive brand?
Heidy F.