ULTA Flawless Primer

by ULTA

Flawless Primer - The professional secret for a picture perfect look everyday.  This primer features a color correcting green tint that minimizes redness and evens skin tone to soften imperfections.NON-COMEDOGENIC - Flawless Primer

ULTA Flawless Primer ? ULTA Hydrating Face Primer. What is your favorite face primer?
PLEASE HELP!! I was introduced to the Milani color correcting green face primer earlier this year, and all the stores that had it in my rural area, no longer carries it in store. BUMMER, as I’m in love with the Milani one!! As Ulta isn’t far from me, I was considering giving this a try. Can anyone tell me how this compares to the Milani brand primer (texture, color, longevity, etc)? Thanks in advance!  Milani Prime Shield Face Primer
Does this primer have any SPF benefit?
Start your review of ULTA Flawless Primer!
Product Highlights
...the most expensive primers and always like this one best. it's not too oily feeling and keeps my makeup in place all day. i use it alone without makeup too to give my face an even finish and works perfectly. in 43 reviews
7 days ago
I’ve been using this primer for a long time. I don’t believe it has any sun protection in it. This primer gets the job done but I feel like it makes my skin extra oily. I think next time I will look for a primer that will help with my oily skin.
19 days agoYork Haven, PA
I bought this primer for years. Even thru the price increases. It not only smoothed the look of my pores but I’d sometimes just throw it one on makeup free days and it would make my skin look so nice. I can’t seem to find it online or in store anymore or I would definitely buy it again because I just finished my last tube.
a month agoJacksonville, FL
Although I use thick moisturizer as my primer due to my dry skin, and protecting it, I don’t use primer as much. When I do use it, this primer is amazing. I feel like when I do use it, I see a difference in the rest of my makeup.
18 days agoSanta Maria, CA
I liked it. I use it around my nose area to counter correct the redness I have. It’s smooth. Not a over bearing smell. I like that it does blue your pores and goes on super silky. If you have redness it’s a great buy.
2 months agoHanover Park, IL
This is a decent primer but I still feel like it makes my face greasy after a few hours I want to keep that matte look. it's a little more pricey to I think so personally not worth it for me but maybe for your skin.
2 months agoPlumas Lake, CA
This primer was okay for me. I felt like it didnt do much for me, but then again a lot of primers are like that. It felt fine on my skin but i just wish i saw less of my pores and my makeup staying on longer.
2 months agoFarmington, MI
This was pretty good and helped my foundation application go on smoother, but the dimethicone ingredient is tricky because it “slips” with whatever foundation you use that also has dimethicone in it.
3 months agoStroudsburg , PA
Love this primer ! I use it every time I do my makeup ...it’s the first thing I use after my moisturizer! I discovered primer and now I can’t live without it’ it makes your foundation so much more smooth and beautiful!
2 months agoGrain valley, MO
ULTA Flawless Primer uploaded by Erica B.
This primer is my favorite one I've tried so far. It glides on super smooth and really blurs my pores. My foundation looks flawless over this primer and lasts all day until I take it off. It's super easy to apply and super easy to blend out my foundation. Would definitely reccomend
2 months agoHopedale, OH
Coming from someone with not so great skin, this product really works. It makes my face so smooth looking and gives me confidante to go about my day. I just love this product so much
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
7 months ago
Coleman G. 5 months ago
I love the flawless primer!