BY ULTA

Flawless Primer - The professional secret for a picture perfect look everyday.  This primer features a color correcting green tint that minimizes redness and evens skin tone to soften imperfections.NON-COMEDOGENIC - Flawless Primer see more...

• Is this a good primer ??? Details,pleasee1 Answers
  • Does this primer last throughout the day with getting sup...2 Answers
  • Do I need to use primer? Like does it make a difference? ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "i keep coming back to this primer every time. i try and use the most expensive primers and always like this one best. it's not too oily feeling and keeps my makeup in place all day. i use it alone without makeup too to give my face an even finish and works perfectly. " in 43 reviews
Shannon G.
This is the first primer I have tried so far so maybe I am bias but I really like it! It gives my face a refreshing feel before I put my makeup on and it seems to help make my makeup last longer than if I weren't using it.  As with any Ulta product, I got this at a great price.
Afton F.
I originally bought this because it was on sale and Ulta was out of the primer I usually buy. It quickly became one of my favorites. It feels just like the PhotoFinish primer from Smashbox. It’s fills my pores and makes my skin so smooth. I absolutely love it and will continue to purchase it.
Tamina H.
Harrisburg, PA
I read good reviews on this product but it didn’t work well for me. It felt like it was pushing my foundation around and not keeping it in place. I feel like all my imperfections would show through and my makeup wouldn’t last long at all.
Jennifer B.
Canton, GA
Love this stuff!! I actually just started using it. I never new it would make your make up look so much better. And stay on. It also helps my face to Not get oily. I can’t live without it now. Can’t believe it took me forever to use it.
Chelsea C.
Defiance , OH
It gets the job done but not my all time favorite. When on a budget this week would be my go to. It leaves my face feeling oily after application and through out the day. I would not recommend to someone who already has oily skin.
Kaitlyn W.
Hamden , CT
I love this primer. It's a very smooth application, and leaves for a great finish. I use the matte finish, and my makeup stays all night! It's for sure my new favorite primer I would definitely buy again.
Andrea A.
El Paso
It’s a product of good quality at his price is a affordable product that you can find at ultra it blend really well and also depends the type of skin that you have and you can use it if your skin is dry.
Taylor L.
Nashville, TN
I use this primer daily with a mineral powder foundation. It helps keep make up from settling into my skin. I have oily skin and it works really well for my skin type. Overall would definitely recommend!
Kelly M.
Hilliard, OH
Not as good as other brands such as urban decay, however this works well for a combination of dry and oily skin. I‎t also works well in lessening the appearance of pours. I‎t also moisturizes! I’d recommend to anyone on a budget!
Danielle B.
Ulta primers are surprisingly amazing! I actually got mine for free with a coupon they sent me. I was skeptical but hey it was free right? I was blown away at how even toned and soft it made my skin.
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Is this a silicone based primer?
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
Do I need to use primer? Like does it make a difference? And if so is this a good one?
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Does this primer last throughout the day with getting super oily?? I have not had any luck with a primer yet
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I've never bought a primer before but I heard it's better to use one, with that being said, is this a good one or should I find a more expensive brand?
Heidy F.