BY ULTA

Fig & Honey Moisturizing Body Lotion - Super hydrating, non-greasy formula softens and conditions skin.Shea Butter hydrates and conditionsAloe soothes and rejuvenatesVitamins A, B5, C, E nourish and protect - Fig & Honey Moisturizing Body Lotion see more...

Kitana J.
Bronx, NY
Smells really good , the texture is a little soft my creamy. I would use right after I shower I love the combination of scents they used in the bottle. No I don't use often because I like to saver my good smelling lotions
The product smell amazing and feels gentle. I Definitely carry one in my bag to use at any time. The only issue is that you can not keep the lotion for too many months, must use within a month or so :) I tend to buy more that one and I keep one at the office so as time passes by it smells weird after is sitting there.
Taiylor G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This lotion smells AMAZING. Honey and Fig has always been a favorite scent of mine and ulta just seems to have the best version of it. I use this almost on a daily basis, it's long lasting and goes on silky smooth. I would 100% recommend to anyone who wants a subtle/sweet aroma.
erica w.
I love this smell. I tried it on in ulta and i was ADDICTED. Such a great smelling lotion for all over your body! it stays on day which is great and its not too over powering! love when my skin is silky smooth
Elisabeth C.
This is such an amazing scent. I got a sample of it & immediately went and got the full size. The scent is long lasting too. I love it. It's a little watery but the scent is seriously the amaze factor. I've never loved the scent of a lotion so much.
Jessica C.
Shelbiana , KY
It has a wonderful fragrance and makes my skin feel so soft. I received a sample with my makeup order and I loved it. Would definitely recommend and will purchase myself.
Sarah D.
Kentucky
This lotion smells fabulous and keeps my skin smooth all day long! It's a good value for the price and it rivals pricier brands for the quality.
Lisa J.
This Fig lotion is a nice scented lotion. It smells wonderful! The lotion is creamy and smooth. It is very hydrating and good all over the body
Emily L.
Davenport, IA
This lotion smells fantastic and is perfectly moisturizing. I buy it when they have a buy 2 get 2 free promo. it is perfect for fall.
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro, TN
I so much love this product, i love the smell and texture. Smells lasted long. I also like the simple packaging. Price wise is okay.