ULTA Fast-Track to Flawless Kit uploaded by Resh L.ULTA Fast-Track to Flawless Kit uploaded by Resh L.

BY ULTA

Fast-Track to Flawless Kit - Correct imperfections and perfect your complexion with Ulta's Fast Track to Flawless Kit.A $90 Value!Fast Track to Flawless Kit Includes:Mario Badescu Drying Mask (0.5 oz.)Leaders 7 Wonders Himalayan Camellia Pore Minimizing Mask (1.01 oz.)Skyn Iceland Pure Cloud Cream (0.33 oz.)Murad Rapid Age Spot Pigment Lightening Serum (0.25 oz.)Dr. Brandt PoreDermabrasion (0.25 oz.)Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Eye Cream (0.17 oz.)Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 30 / PA+++ (0.17 oz.) - Fast-Track to Flawless Kit see more...

• Is this still available or was it a limited edition set? 1 Answers
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I have yet to try this kit, but I gave it to my little sister as a side gift to her main birthday gift and she absolutely loves it. My little sister is really picky, so if she likes it, it must be pretty good. A sales associate at Ulta recommended that I purchase this as an add on gift for her birthday gift. I am 100% satisfied with her suggestion because my sister adores this kit.
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , SC
These kits are always nice to have around if you need something in a bind or you are traveling a lot. They have a good range of different products and they are big enough to use more then once. I would buy this again if offered.
Jennifer W.
What more could you ask for!? So many brands in one box for under $20! I love the hydrogel sheet mask from Leaders. The dr. Brandt scrub is awesome for pore refining.this box is literally perfect. The price is unbeatable
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
Got both today at Ulta this is flawless and the other is Rescue and they're $15 each and this box contains 7 items the other has 8 products but still not bad at all. This has the Mario Badescu drying mask, leaders pore minimizing mask, skyn Iceland pure cloud cream, murad age spot and lightening serum, dr Brandt pore dermabrasion, algenist genius eye cream, murad spf 30 perfecting shield cream.
Rosemariee M.
This kit girls is the bomb !!! <3.<3 I was kinda skeptical about buying this but I said why not give it a shot . I loved it very gentle and smooth
Rebeca S.
This and other facial care etc. Works so well! I've also purchased the dermalogica from ULTA and they worked so great!! Such a great deal!!❤️
Marguerite M.
Virginia Beach, VA
Good amount of bang for your buck and a good way to try new brands. Love love love bthe leaders mask and mario badescue product.
Jessica L.
Toccoa, GA
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I think this basically gives you everything you need. This kit IS LIFE. no doubt you can take this anywhere.
JOANNA Z.
Compton, CA
This little kot is great for vacations it fits every where it a really use product and it cute i recommend this
Yesenia R.
Bronx, NY
Got three kits thats how much i love it am glad that I took a chance and now its my daily routine 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Gabriela O.
Is this still available or was it a limited edition set?