BY ULTA

Fall Limited Edition Salt Carmel Classic Moisturizing Body Lotion - Fall Limited Edition Ulta Salt Carmel Classic Moisturizing Body Lotion is super hydrating, non-greasy formula softens and conditions skin.Shea Butter hydrates and conditionsAloe soothes and rejuvenatesVitamins A, B5, C, E nourish and protect - Fall Limited Edition Salt Carmel Classic Moisturizing Body Lotion see more...

Karla P.
Omg I love this Moisturizer so much!! I received a sample a while ago and immediately when I tried it I knew I needed to buy the full size! It smells amazing so yummi and it absorbs super quickly leaving the skin super soft and hydrated! Love it!
Catherine W.
Lovee the smell of this product! I use it all the time its become my new favorite body wash! Already almost used half the bottle and I literally just got it! Will definitely be buying again, great price, great product. Leaves the body feeling smooth and soft to the touch! My fiance loves how soft it leaves my skin feeling and the smell!
aliyah w.
Detroit, MI
This lotion smells sooooo good I buy it a lot I bought it from target for 5.99 on sale I use it a lot I buy it every time I run out it's a good value and it's not pricey at all I would most certainly buy again
saira e.
Covington , LA
love this product! it smells soooo good! once fall comes i stock up on all the scents bc they all just smell amazing! it makes ur skin so soft too! it's a good price and it's definitely worth it! would definitely recommend you pick this up!
Colleen B.
If you want to smell like dessert exploded out of your pores, than this is the go-to product! Not a person fan of products that smell like sweets, but that doesn't change the quality.
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
Very easy applications it's not like a heavy cream where it's hrs to spread this spreads very easy smells great price affordable form that big bottle
Cassandra H.
Farmington , AR
Anything and everything fall for me. Smell amazing and does it's job great. I would recommend this a song lotion to all. The price is just as great!
Charlotte B.
Love this lotion. It smells amazing. I have several in my house I love it so much. I will definitely purchase this product again
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
I love all the different scents from Ulta and works great for my sensitive skin. I like how cheaply priced they are.
Valentina V.
Daytona beach , FL
Omg the smell... this product is amazing it is very smooth and smells delicious I want to eat it jajaja